Symbol: the Scales . Ruling Planet: Venus . Ruling House: Seventh House . Element: Air . Quality: Cardinal . Body Parts: kidneys . Keyword: PARTNERSHIP . Date with destiny: Gemini, Aquarius . Run for the hills: Cancer, Capricorn . Where you glow: mediating . What makes you tick: charm . Fitness forecast: rowing . Play date: flying first class to Paris . Perfect jobs: beautician, personal shopper . Best accessory: a bottle of water . A sure thing: flirting . Destination: Fiji . Pleasure: cooperation, fair play, conversation . Pain: disharmony, solitude, decision-making . What's my line? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I GLOW IN MEDIATING . WTH IS TT ? ohs , I DUNT flirt . DUH ?! beautican is one tt makes ppl pretty lky make medicure/facials or wad ? i think i SHD BE A LAWYER , SINCE I LKY FAIR PLAY , CONVERSATION , COOPERATION & MONEY & tt i glow in MEDIATING . lols . :/ and rowing WAD ? boat ? i think before the boat is even OUT in the sea , i`m already DEAD .