|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
i'm seriously depressed.
i think i'm thinkg too much abt my o's.tt feelg is scary man. i wonder in lik 48 hrs from now, will i be happy or, .. , wad ? totally depressed ? i think i shd jus quit whining & worryg abt it, cos lik wad's done can never be undone. i think i shd go bribe the MOE ppl to gif me ALLLL distinctions. LOL, jus kidding luuuuhhhs. kao ehs, all distinctions den i might as well aim top student liao lo. where will sit here hope for pass. T.T WTH. now, i think i'm jus left with 1 more day to live. & i will spend it well. by playing badminton in the morning & den ... spring cleaning in the afternoon. =.=" How great rite? I spend my last day cleaning windows. I might as well die. After all, I'm gonna still die anws. Guan Yin Ma, PLS BOR BI ME AR !!!! I still prayed to live on. I still have tt little glimpse of hope u noe. at least I noe I have tried. & I noe I wont blame myself for whatever the outcome. Be it good or bad. uncle has alrdy msg-ed me jus now. "Got o lvl result ? How is it ? Good for next phase of studying ?" OH MAN~, I felt so much lik gg to bang myself agnst a wall. the results aint even released & they're lik askg alrdy ? GOD, wad's the world coming to ? I noe they're concerned, but still, I would rather they dunnoe. well, BYE. p/s: tml's Friday, ALRDY. man! time flies. |