|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
/
& now, they started toking to each other.WTF, after all that uncalled for DRAMA, with me sandwhiched in the middle. - points both middle fingers. i was wondering, .. wad would happen if a parent happens to chance upon his/her child's blog. & how would both parties feel. would it be for the good, or the bad. In my case, I think I will go lik,"LOL, SO SUAY AR. got lik 1 million++ blogs, why mine?" & bang my head agnst the wall a million times, & hope to die. change my url & totally privatise my blog. -the new blogger format thgy allows locking lik livejournal, right ? i hope ? Too lazy to go read & find out. but anws, knowing that tis feature might exist is good anough. cos I would lik a certain amount of privacy, from the ppl i know oh-so-well. o.O now, there's a damned event being held in my pri sch which is a few blks away. felt super duper pissed off luhs. WHEN IN THE WORLD CAN I HAVE P-E-A-C-E ? it's lik so late alrdy & their MICROPHONES are OHSOLOUD. ehs, come on luhs, it's super irritating & inconsiderate can ? I dunnoe how he does it. I dun even noe how he noes somethg's not right. it was only over msn & i cant even hear the tone of his voice. but still, he managed to force everythg out of me. Problem classified under domestic. family matters where others are unable to help much. however, everythg did seem better now. idiot rocks luhs, okayyys. |