|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
HI :)
nothg much to post today.will be rotting at home until I can start work. which is I dunnoe when. had a sweet & weird dream last night, lazy to elaborate on it any further. LOL. also, I have been eating MAC for lunch for lik the whole week, which is HORRIBLE. I think I will develop this phobia for MCNUGGETS sooner or ltr. mom & sis quarrelled lik mad ytd. I dunnoe how, but I became the MIDDLE & it sucks. I will blow up someday, I swear. In the living room while watching tv, mom complained abt sis to me, this this this & then that that that, so I din really get to watch tv. but NVM, I REN. after that, I went to the study room, to get online. & after awhile, sis came in & started YADA-ING AWAY at my left ear. while I was trying to watch youtube. got super fed up, & asked her to shut the hell up. but sis, being sis, was unable to shut up for more den 10 mins. so I found myself shouting at her agn. & she started complaining abt everythg to the grape which she was eatg, BESIDE ME. WTF. but, that is STILL NOT the climax. I dunnoe when the cold war was declared. the two of them started IGNORING each other. & mom keeps asking me to pass msges to my sis. as in, "ltr u gif ur sis money to go buy food." & "ask her to cover the leftovers, dun sae is I sae wan." I feel lik a messenger. super sickening I tell u. besides, sis can be SUPER GL at times. GL as in GUAI LAN, SUPER DUPER GUAI LAN. STOP DRAGGING ME INTO STUFFS THAT ARE NONE OF MY BUSINESS. it's not that i dowan to listen. u imagine being sandwich-ed in between luhs. pffts, whatever. dunnoe wad to feel. life's too messed up, sometimes. I think I'll go mad, REAL SOON. It's just a matter of time before somethg snaps. & I dunnoe wad will happen, dun wish to know either. feeling super moody. there are thgs that i dowan to mention, dun wish to mention. dowan to sae, dowan to think. oh, wth. *i tot i've met u agn at last alrdy. i missed toking crap face to face with u. i tot i would feel better, & i did. but another problem had crop up, out of nowhere. i noe, there is no link btwn u & the other prob, the kind of miss is different now. but it's still all back to the same square one. i hope poly life will be nice. i'm SO gonna miss soh ah ming. =((( BYE. hello, mister ! long time no see. nice to meet you agn. :)))))) missed u lik mad can ? in response to ur: nthg much has changed, i would sae,"RRIIIIGGGGGHHT." o.O |