|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
eLearning is OVER !! YAYAY !!
Today's FRIDAY, last day for eLearning !okays, it's saturday now, but I started tis post on FRIDAYYYY. SO MANY THGS HAPPENED TODAY. Went kbox with ah min, ah net & pamela today, yunting went to her CREATIVE SALE. =.=" Damn long din go kbox le luhs! & ah min & ah net made me a leaf necklace ! hahah, so cute luhs. made out of fresh leaves wan somemore. Lol. now half dead le lo, the leaves all curl up liao. =( Amoung all of us, only pamela can hit high notes. Lol. & as usual, I cannot finish my food. I noe zhou lang ai kio sip marrrrr, hors ? Was the first to start eatg, last to eat finish. LOL. SLOW, I noe. & the kong zi guy saes wad mus yi de bao yuan, this one NO LINK. took neos after tt ! nice nice !! errm, very late liao i nxt time den load. WELL, IT WAS FUN. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD after tt, ah min they all go woodlands study. & I went to wait for ShengTingggg, bought movie tickets for PIRATES, YAYAYAYAY ! & roamed ard lot 1, & the place seems so mo sheng now. T.T szehui came soon.............. she lik so sad luhs. =( bought stuff & went for the movieeeee. DAMN NICEEEEEE. WEEEEEEEEE~~~ & mommy called ask me go home eat cos neighbour cook alot. =.= wth, yaryar, the food is nice luhs, but she ALWAYS spoils my plans. ANW, took neos agn ! nice nice ! Lol. yups, & im too tired to load too. after tt chiong-ed home to do the IT thgy. yep, & that's alllllll. Well, I think I shd slp now, it's alrdy past 1, so I think I shd really slp. If not surely damn shag at tml's meetg. Need to do written proposal. I dun lik to do proposals. SO MA FAN. the place cck holds too many memories. the good as well as the bad. |