|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
HIE.
I'm here to share with the rest of the world,my OHSOINTERESTING life. *rolls eyes* Felt so down for the whole of today. I have lik totally no idea how to do the stupid IT thgy. SIANNNNNNNNNNNN & I'm very sleepy. It's really chim. Supposed to do a similar brochure to the one given, using the similar methods used to produce the brochure & photoshop is not really somethg I'm good at, you see. Other den directly copying, I dunnoe what to do alrdy. Also, now I realise, I can only slp at specific timings, which is either at 11+ & before 12, or 4AM in the morning. don't ask me how I noe bcos I experimented it alrdy. This is so crazy la. I shall experiment this agn tonight. maybe I'll just confirm this weirdo sleeping pattern agn tml. & I'm so NOT enjoying eLearning. somehow, lik an idiot, I miss sch. At least there is motivation to do hmwk rite ? At home TOTALLY NO MOOD. ohsopathetic. & I finally bought a stupid mouse for my lappy to take care of. The mouse is cute ! All bcos of photoshop, cos no mouse v diff to do photoshop luhs. hand will be super tired. T.T The weather's so damn hot. GLOBAL WARMING SUCKS. I OFFICIALLY DECLARE TT I HATE GLOBAL WARMING. T.T , it sucks to feel so bloody alone for no bloody reason. I miss my hamster. T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T I need answers to some stupid mind questions. sometimes I think my thinking is too simple, or to put it rather plainly, stupid. to believe in things, which are not true at all & will not just take place on anyone. afterall, thgs dun JUST happen lik tt rite ? self-deceiving is still a better option, I suppose. hopefully, it's better this way. 我很想, but, 我不敢. =( I'm so damn supposed to be doing my IT. OKAYYYYYYYYYYY, there's a bug on my table. OMG. |