|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
I'm so damn supposed to be studying.
ONE MORE WEEK TO HOLIDAYYYYS!!WEE~~~~ LOL, I'm not supposed to be thinking of tt. instead, I shd be thinking: LESS DEN A WEEK TO TERM TESTS ! BOOOOOO~~~ =.=" wdvr. I shd be studying, I shd be studying. youtube loads so slowly. >.< so, me, being the clever one (LOL), I jumped over to crunchyroll ! & luckily, crunchyroll has eng subs. I cant read chi for nuts, speak no cake, read.. die. currently watching one litre of tears. nice ! =D although I dun really lik sad shows, jus watch luhs, shengting sae nice ma. changed my bloggie skin, instead of studying, cos ah min & ah net sae that my previous cute cute blogskin always hang their com. ANW, din study as hard as I planned to. but still, can sae got acheivement ! =DDD I finally initiate to study ! tt's the achievement. Lol, last time is got pple call me go out study den will study de ma. either tt, or damn late at night. but today, different story ! I studied part 1 & 2 of topic 1 of my Facilities Construction, ON MY OWN OKAYYYYYS ! LALALALA~ but so chim luhs, so hardcore memorise lo. * dun ask me go die. tks.* so, tml no character development, meaning tml sch starts at 10 ! YAY ! somemore 2 hours nia ! YAYAY ! & after tt got SPGG meeting. go irritate the sposnors agn. hahah. MARKETING GOGOGO !! =D so, that's all for today. I STUDIED. |