|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
life so far, is jus the same.
currently, life revolves around school, school, and more school.joined sch's fishing club, to put it in a nicer way, sp angling club. Lol, the one tt the pple are trying to form. so in actual fact, it still doesnt exist. & school is all about tutorials, term tests and our SPGG event. OH OH !! && WE'VE GOTTEN MEIJI TO SPONSOR FOR OUR EVENT ! other den newater and some other battery or wad companies, tt is. but MEIJI is lik the first foooooood company sponsoring us ! WEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~ CHEERS TO MEIJI !! I will support ur hello panda ! also, for the first time in my life, I'm worried abt taking a term test. =.=" cello tml ! can see tan ah ting ! WEEEEE~ HOPEFULLY, we'll meet soh ah ming too ! I miss my soh ah ming ! speaking of wednesdays.. we have lawwwwwwwww & evt exp. oh man, I'm SO gg to be emo tml. & there's lik NO LUNCH for us. =( thursday, vesek day, gg woodlands civic mac to study. I hope can study. bcos I'm rarely able to study at home luhs. lik, DUH. someone placed a recyling bin below my block! so now, I can clear my table without feeling guilty, & without thinking tt the papers will somehow either end up in some part of the big big sea, or end up being burnt inside an incinerator or somethg. LALALA~ so, I'm not adding to & I seriously think I shd clear my table. bcos my sec 4 notes are still lying all over the place. so la sap. but part of the reason is, bcos I dowan to jus throw away all my papers ma. I'm being so considerate to our dear Mother Earth here. *I'll try to do it tml night :) so, to mommy: stop saying I la sap.* GSS is here, I WAN SHOPPINGGGGGGG~~~ i need sponsors ! TERM TESTS SOON ! EVERYBODY JY ! oooooooooh, check the date ! someone's birthday's cominggggg! =))))))))))))))))) missed u too btw. |