|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
mug !
I'm gg to study so damn hard tml, tt I scare myself.I hope I can study hard at home, hardly possible. distractions, ... , ohsomany. T.T I'm not gg to online in the afternoon, & I'm gg to mug my FC ! my table's half cleared btw. WEEEEEEEEEEE~~~ tt's the good news, the bad news is, I dunnoe wad to do with the other half of the stuffs, which are stuffs lik UN-USED paper, recycle for wad rite ? & some other jiapalang (sp?) thgs. also, I bu se de throw away some of my notes. LOL, esp. geog & ss. so dumb. ANWS, now my table's nice ! okay, QUITE nice. OHLIKFINALLY! saw soh ah ming today ! =DDDDDD cello was okayyy, all theory stuffs. so liddat lo. went home, super tired, & sleepy. OH, & I still dun lik the neh neh luhs. she kept changing our proposal into crap with her CMI english. & to think I thought sometimes, first few impressions are wrong. now, I think, I'm wrong. LOL. BYE. |