|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
outing :)
* damn busy week.I dreamt of Sheng ting on Fri night. i dreamt of her in contact lens. Hahah. & somethg happened today. LOL. Went town with Sheng ting & Harold hah today. I realised somethg, my appetite's bigger when I'm with them. I wonder why. I cant eat much in SP, & it's WEIRDDDDDDD. Also, somethg damn malu happened. I turned ard & toked to stragers agn. Lol. bcos I thought harold hah is behind & toking to me ma. the voice damn alike luhs. who knoes, it's some guy toking to his fren i turned ard and HUH ? DAMN LOUD LUHS. den lik OMG NOT HAROLD HAH. & i ran away. Lol. Sheng ting so emo recently, dun liddat luhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. T.T, I scared u noe, *run away & hide in a corner* bought bird nest for my mom, & she sae, nxt time dun buy food for her. bcos eat liao den tml come out. no use wan. wth. =.= & now, I'm stucked with damn alot of hmwks. super depressed, no idea why so. haven't felt this way in a super long time. I mus do somethg abt my serious eyebags & panda eyes. HURHS, damn deprived of sleep luhs. & now Im wondering why i din go to a JC. at least i will noe i'm taking MATHS, CHINESE, ENG, SCI LESSONS, ETC. but now, i jus go for lectures, & lessons, & not knowing wad i'm supposed to learn. pathetic. exams soon, & i dunnoe wad i shd have learnt. GREAT. sibei sian. >.< NVM, DIE DIE MUS COPE. JIA YOU JIA YOU !! T.T damn difficult sia, why mus study construction......... machiam nafe fren sia.......... i dunnoe how to draw beam & all tt crap luhs, my course not civil engineering oso............. WAD FOR? I DUN LIK FINDG INFO ON POTENTIAL SPONSORS. MACHIAM PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS SIA. I'VE BEEN AT IT FOR LIK 4 HOURS. & ONLY FOUND 3 BLOODY PATHETIC COMPANIES. _l_ *hopefully, in the future, i wun have to do sai gang lik tis on my job* I DO NOT LIK DOING MARKETING. dun go can ? =( pls. T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T ILY* |