我怀念的. :(
suddenly, I miss secondary school, a hell lot.

I miss reaching sch with a zombie face at 720 to chiong hmwks & gossip till 750.
I miss struggling not to sleep in first periods.
I miss all the gossip between the lessons.
I miss the canteen food. & I think the maggi aunty misses our batch too, as the current batches dun enjoy maggi as much as us, they prefer chicken rice, or so I've last heard.
I miss toking abt my bo song-ness in front of mrs lua behind her, & at times, unknowingly, in front of her. LOL.
I miss Mrs Tang & Mr Tan's craps.
I miss rotting during PE & sitting at the bus stop during 2.4 runs.
I miss disturbing suedama during emaths lessons.
I miss trying not to sleep on jia yi's table in Phy lessons after PE.
I miss rotting during Chinese lessons.
I miss trying to pass amaths. LOL.
I miss trying to cheat during mock. =.=
I miss eating at cck cc mac.
I miss pon-ing chua's emaths "revision" lessons jus to rot at lot 1.
I miss studying in woodlands library.
I miss taking 302 bus.
I miss soh ah ming peeping at me when I'm struggling to not sleep in class.
I miss sitting beside soh ah ming LAAAAA.

WAH PIANG.
writing out all ur misses is a damn frustrating thg to do la.
to think some idiot told me, u will feel better inside after tt.
& I swear, it's NOT working.

alot has happened this week, spgg, ubin, gathering, cello.....
& I'm still lazy to blog abt them. HAHAH, dun laugh.
shall do so now, in case I forget more details.

spgg meeting was short. & abit funny, seriously.
only 4 members were there, so, there's nothg to be done la.
meeting ended soon, & .. I forgot wad I did after tt.

ubin on tues, was fun & uber duper ultraman tiring.
cabbed down to changi terminal in the morning for the boat ride.
it started raining soon. okay, it was alrdy raining at my place when i left.
so,we went for food at ubin first.
first time at there, the zhichar there was nice, so was the coconut.
den,the rain died off. & I nearly died from all tt biking after tt.
although the island is small, all the uphill slopes are tedious ok.
& I was worried tt I would crash bike,
bcos the last time I rmb me riding was lik probably sec 1?
I think I shd have lost lik 2 kg from all that biking. JK.
tt's so not possible, but I think i really lost weight okayyyyy.
went to pray at a temple on the island. & they have many dogs.
& I have alot alot of mosquitoe bites. =.="
after the whole ride, my butt become numb, & leg no strength. LOL.
bumper boat ride to & fro ubin was DAMN ENJOYABLE.
the sun began setting when we were going back SG on the boat.
& the scenery was DAMN NICE LA.
reached SG, & I'm damn BUSHED.
fell asleep on the bus back bedok, alighted at tanah merah.
went home, half of us went to geylang for durian & tian ji zhou. hahah.
wanted to go at first, but decided I'm too tired for all tt.
yup, so it was fun.
but, if I were to go or get psyco-ed into gg for a second time,
I'm gg to get someone to ride me,
or I shall bring a motorised scooter or somethg :)

went for cello on wed.
super tired cos body ache after ubin. LOL.
& I forgot to cut my nails, after sheng ting told me she was gg to be late as she was cutting her nails. how dumb.
but cello was fun !
during break, senior played jay's ju hua taiiiiii. OMG.
& to think I was too tired to stand up from the floor to start pointing at him & screaming JAYYYYY.
T.T

met up with my dearie gfs on thurs.
tan ah maine & bang bang loh jia yi din come. DUN LIK U.
smuggled long john into cine. I din buy though, dun feel lik eating.
watched SHREK 3 ! the movie was damn cute.
den soh ah ming had to leave to go sch to pass up somethg.
& wth, halfway there, they sae no need go liao.
went shopping at bugis & I DIN BUY ANYTHG.
spent only ONE BUCK. first time sia. WAH SEH, ACCOMPLISHMENT !
went back plaza sing,
dinner at pasta mania ! I NEARLY FINISHED MY FOOD.
left out the chicken cos the chicken no nice, finished the rest.
went home, super tired.

fri, supposed to go to the animal shelter to look ard.
but, it was cancelled at the last min. :(
well, actually it was okay, at least I can lik finally get a break luh.

todayyyyy, ltr.
might be gg out with tan jia ling.
ur mom better allow u to go pat tor with me.
arbo I chop her. >.<

PICTURES OF UBINNNNN.



waiting for cabbieee.




IN the cabbieeee.
BUMPER BOAT !

at the terminal.
going on broad the boat ! Lol, I'm tying my hair.


ON THE BOATTTTTT.



& WE'VE ARRIVED !



zhichar. OH THE FOODDDDDDDD !


if u're observant enough, my raincoat's pathetic.
taken at some place where we were resting,
actually at this point I alrdy feel lik fainting luh. CMI. =.=
=DDDDDD
THE COCONUT !

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !