BOOOOO !!!
sian, I think nothg has gone in yet.
rotted the whole day away, & watched alot of tv. Lol.
wdvr. jus hope I wun flunk it.
jus pass can liao.
>.<

& now instead of studying,
I'm bugging ah net if I looked lik I'm from upper sec,
bcos ar, the stupid theatre aunties all dun believe I'm above 16. =.=
& therefore, obviously, I dun look 17. oh, how depressing. =(

WEEEEEEE~~~~ LAST PAPER TML~~~
happy happy happy !!!


& to think a few moments ago, I was depressed tt I dun look 17.
...
i think i have jing shen fen lie zhen.

sian sian.
here I am, procrastinating as always.
I thought I would be more hardworking in poly.
budden, till now lik no diff lehs.
I'm still as lazy as before, & still slp as much. =.=

weird thg, I dun feel as at home in poly lik I'm in ccks.
& i dun qiao ka as much now. Lol. no link.
okay, my point is, I just dun feel the same.
& I miss being noisy,
but somehow, I find myself keeping quiet alot lately.
not tt I feel left out or anythg, jus cannot think of anythg to sae.
sounds so dumb.

I dun feel lik trying to study anymore.
not tt I'm trying anw.
I seriously think law is such a goner.
bleh.

---------

some quiz.


10 weird habits or little known facts about myself.

  1. I like balloons, but I'm afraid of them bursting. how ironic.
  2. I dislike putting on make up.
  3. I think I shd wear heels, but I dun lik to.
  4. I DO talk to myself.
  5. I have quite a few imaginary friends.
  6. I hate hard boiled & totally cooked egg yorks.
  7. I cant speak really fluent english.
  8. I stammer ocassionally.
  9. I'm rather clumsy.
  10. I talk to my bears too, when I slp with them, that is.

:) , BYE.