random.
imeem's being retarded.
it changed my nice nice 'have you ever' song
to a bloody 30 sec preview.
so irritating rite.
& now, I cant think of any song to put into my blog yet.

tan shengting is still not back from overseas yet,
& I miss irritating her. Lol.

was gathering some thoughts previously, & thus, decided to blog.
ehs, 2 days in a row lehs, so rare these days okayyy.

it wasn't only until tues, the day I went out with daphne, that I realised, how long have I not met her. have been too busy with poly life, I guess. felt so sad to think tt she is actually leaving for so long to a place so far away in a just few weeks. =((((((((((((((((
& I wonder after that, when would be the next time that we are actually gg to meet up or somethg. T.T

sch's starting soon, not that I dread or look forward to it. the feeling's kind of mixed. there are different reasons for the different feelings currently, u see. the sooner sch reopens, the sooner daphne's gg to fly off, & I dowan her to go laaaa. :(

however, when sch reopens, it will be our team's first event. yes, I'm looking forward to that, exp. for the fact that the lecturer would be there to extra. errm, notice tt the word "lecturer" is in SINGULAR(spelling ?) & I pray tt it won't rain on that day. pls, dun rain la hor.

overslept for nearly half an hour, mom woke me up, somehow she knew tt I have to go sch. HENG AR. bathe-d, chiong down dover with an I'm-so-unwilling-to-be-here & I-want-slp look, supposed to reach by 1030, I think I reached at 1031. Lol, I'm superwoman ! okay, I'm bo liao. hahah. became more qing xing after awahile, I dunnoe wad happened. went to SPGG, to pack the SPGG goodie bags, packed finish everythg in less den an hour, that was fast luhs. 40 goodie bags with 9 items each lehs + another 12 goodie bags with 7 or 8 items, I forgot alrdy la. den started to discuss abt the prizes for lucky draw thg and the top 10 winners of the golf challenge. the discussion was funny cos got pple tio shoot. Lol, I sadist, I noe. after that, started to wrap some of the gifts. was lazy to wrap la actually, bcos skill not very good ma, dowan xia suay, somemore the golf pouch thg de shape so weird, dunnoe how to wrap properly oso. in the end, the shape of the whole prize so weird. =.=" & today, I realise ar, golf is a very complicating game. u noe ar, the thg the ppl use the whack the golf ball all got different uses & names de lo. until now, I still dun see wad is so fun abt the game la. first u whack the ball far far, den u go & find the ball. after u found the ball, u whack it either into a hole, or even more far. where's the fun, u tell me ? zzz. boring high class ppl. Lol. no offence.

& to think pple said freedom of speech. crap la.

everything's all over the place today, I'm lazy to go & make it neater.

I'm hungry. =(
& I dun really lik to cook, as everytime I cook I worry alot about blowing up the whole kitchen with the gas knob thg. I noe it's lame, but I really think tt way.

------------

pple seriously dun haf to read this part.

okay, I shdn't be saying this here,
cos u alrdy kena enough scolding until LL & offline or block i dunnoe.
BUT, I really cant stand pple who judge too much, when they aint all holy themselves.
so to the bloody judgemental idiot out there,
I noe myself, I noe I'm not exactly very xian liang shu nu.
& I do scold my own fair share of vulgarities, & I dun sit nicely lik a girl shd.
nor do I always do whatever shit a lady shd la. but I dun judge other pple ok.
also, it's not lik u are a really mr nice guy & ohso-gentleman. OHBASTARD.
so, dun come telling me,
eh, u girl lehs, mus behave lik lady ma, if not ltr nobody wan u how.
bcos, u noe wad, i dun gif a damn shit.
& stop whining shit to me lik a girl. ur decisions, u regret. there's nthg i can do.
& I SO DAMN HATE IT when u keep saying the money u're currently earning is for who & who.
bcos that's none of my bloody prob & that's crap, u're nothg but a student.
& the money u earned will be gone in lik the shortest time.
also, it's not lik i dun have my own problems to handle.
if i were to put it more plainly.
u are jus making a mountain out of a molehill.
...
I shd not be mad over some retarded faggort.
bloody hell, I HAD to get this off my chest.
try pissing me off agn tml, & u are gg to be so dead.
I noe I can be mean at times.
tell me someone who isn't.



other than jus pple trying to ruin my nice nice day,
there are still nice pple. =)))
-I'm totally not confident about this, but I don't mind trying, so I'm gg to throw in my best & see what comes out of it :)