|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
used to be.
I think, life used to be alot easier, alot happier,& alot more carefree. anw, the SPGG Golf Challenge was great. the event was wonderful at the golf course, & even though there were some hiccups during the dinner, it still went smoothly. :) the weather was great on that day too. marketing was super busy during the registration time. after the first tee off, all we do was to wait to go out to the greens to be maker. & I started wanting to fall asleep. zzz, I think I can sleep anywhere. we've got Canadian pizza for lunch ! not really hungry after the super filling long john breakfast. got to ride in a buggy for the first time ! =DDDDDDD it's super uber fun I tell u, damn shiok. however, it's difficult to trust Aloysius's driving skills. Lol. went to our station, there got one shelter leh. & to think I was looking forward to some suntanning. hahah. being a marker for a golf game is really good experience, but it was quite sian sitting there, enjoying the scenery. u noe ar, from the place we were sitting, we can see the SINGAPORE FLYER! WHEEE, FERRIS WHEEL ! very pretty from far. being very bored, me & ah net started playing super lame games. & talked happily until some uncle said we disturbing the players. wth, they lousy means lousy la, come blame us. sian until I wan sleep. & ah net start to tweet lik the bird. =.= soon, Aloysius came to pick us up, went back to the clubhouse to pack our stuffs & go back SPGG. very tired, slept on the mini van. reached SPGG, changed to the free of charge, not very pretty, but quite comfy BE shirt. dinner was super nice. it's either tt or I'm too hungry. there's nice baked salmon ! I dun really lik salmon for ur info. so, it's really rare that I would say salmon is cooked nice. skye & amalyna came soon, nice of them to drop by. =DD some technical problem occured and, Rachael's hardowrk could not be played. nvm, it will be posted on the SPGG website for everyone to see! event ended at ard 9+, super tired la. ah neh still drag until almost 930. took pics, went home, bathed & slept. ![]() & yup, that's us. =)))) havent recieve all the pics yet, might upload them when I'm not feeling lazy or whatsoever. the orange guy is Aloysius. learnt really alot alot from him. =DDDD super grateful. =))))) SP having open house soon I think ? the banners and all that are up. wonder if it would be fun. feeling so not good now, shall blog when I'm happier, & more in the mood for this. i hate blogging on a heavy mind. insensitive, sensitive, overly sensitive. oh heck. |
