|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
zzz.
okay, I'm so lazy to blog & reply to my tagboard,but I got read la. hahah. CLAP on Sat was a great success, WELL DONE MAPLE ! =DDDDDDD though I dun think I helped much. =.= so much for being a helper. hahahah. our event on this coming wed ! so excited so excited ! JIA YOU JIA YOU ! PRAY PRAY PRAY DUN RAIN OKAYYYYY. & I'm gg to be a receptionist ! Lol. this is so random. I'm lazy to post pics la. it was a great, fun & hot day, although it drizzled a little before the event, so, the chilli padi + virgin myth works ! YAYAY ! eh, bo bian wan hor, we are dependable on the weather, so whatever myth can try wan, must try la. hahah. the performers are all so talented laaaaa. >.< there's a 6 year old drumer, with his 7 yr old bro, who plays the electronic guitar ! COOL RITE ? & he's so shyyyyy, hahahah. asked him his name & he was lik chenjiawei ! so cute la, everythg stick tgt wan. no spacing. ARGH, I'm so tempted to post the pics. ![]() okays, I posted ONE. I'm actually bending down abit okayyy, but the elder bro was very tall for a 7 yr old. I look frigging weird in all the pics tt day. cos of the damn hot weather in the afternoon, & the humid air at ard 4, threatening to rain. >.< the small small violinists are damn cute too. ^^ went for kfc after the event, MR ONG'S treat ! hahahah, toked crap la. mr ong so old alrdy still behaving lik teenager. LOL. added this superman song to my blog, bcos it's uber cute. =DDDDDDDDD first day of sch, sleepy dragging day. we were forced to enter some design competition. I'm so dead. si ah net dun let me sleep, keep poking me. >.< ![]() yunting ! taken after lesson. Lol, actually, we both dunnoe where to look at. =.= ---------- this, is also not an eye test ! =DD I dun lik pple whom I dunnoe reading my blog. bcos, I doubt I have the need for strangers kpo-ing abt my life. actually, I dun really gif a damn abt wad shit conflict or cold war, ok. I jus dun lik others reading my blog. & I miss u so. |

