=(

In my head I keep on looking back right back to the start,
wondering what it was that made you change
well I tried but I had to draw the line
And still these questions keeps on spinning in my mind

Many roads to take,
some to joy some to heart-ache
Anyone can lose their way
And if I said that we could turn it back,
right back to the start
Would you take a chance and make a change?

-What if, by Kate Winslet

and then, for once, I realised I could nv be as brave.
I'm tired enough alrdy.

I hate all my tutorials, esp, the logo thgy.
man, I dowan to study anymore

It is raining tonight.
the sky's crying, I guess.
great partner for emo-ing.
okay, dots.

I'm so damn not liking the life that I'm leading now.
the insecurities that I face,
they remind me of her, linking me, to be lik her.
& I'm not enjoying it.
cause the last thg that I want to be, is to be lik her.
thanks for taking away everythg that I used to be so secured with.
& i noe that tml, she's gg to take my seat agn, lik i dunnoe. _l_
I shall not & will not emo tml,
no matter how I feel lik emo-ing.