|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
=(
I THINK I LOST MY THUMBDRIVE. WTF.& I CANNOT RMB WAD'S INSIDE. STM OSO NOT I WAN DE LOR. 3 places it might be in. 1. Ong's office, either his table or ah neh's table. 2. drop in FC 2. wah, if is this one I die liao. 3. strings clubhouse. Lovelove shengting & szehui for listening to me rant abt my day! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD but, u 2 left too early & I haven ranted on my thumbdrive. ppl shd not irritate me lik now, or maybe even tml. I wan to scold all the vulgarities I have in my vocab laaaaa. nvm, I will do it elsewhere. BYE. |