|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
.
I'm fine. yet not once u cross the line. apple pie is not exactly a good idea for dinner. & thus, I'm hungry. I have gotten another bump today. yar yar, laugh all u want. after all, it's not u but someone else. I would laugh too if it were to happen to someone else. it's not lik I wan to be dumb enough to run into a fucking metal tentage pole. I've been this accident-prone since I'm like, 5 ? fuck, it's not like I like it. & For Your Info, the bump does hurt. CLAP was great, exp for the ending part when an idiotic boy decided to join in the fun of pouring water & refusing to stop even when Chin was trying to do somethg serious called a debrief. supposingly his parents are at work & there's no one to look after him. yah, wad a great excuse for a parent whose child is barely 7 & running abt Khatib at a time as early as 9pm. & pang cheng is no fun, cos he has no reactions to whatever shit u do to him. =.= & tries to use paper to roll up the carpet cos the carpet is dirty. wah lauuuuuu, CMI LAAAA. I WANT EEYORE. MY LAST TIME HANG ON BAG DE EEYORE WASH LE BECOME Q-MOR ALRDY. =((((((( check out LJ ! :) - I'm not exactly forgiving once one made me cry. & it's like I dun even noe you anymore. I miss all the gg to sch in the morning back then, all the his & byes. I dun want to be just another person passing through your life. another soon to be stranger. :( *dun ask, tks. |