feeling cheated.
I FEEL SO CHEATED TODAY.

reached dover ard.. 9o5.
went for IT, super sian.
I think I'll flunk it lar.
lecture notes are so damn useless.
IT ended at 12 today,
birthday surprise for Pamela & Fanessa.
sang song, cut cake, took pictures.

& CHIONG-ED down to Bugis with yunting, literally. Lol.
the moment we reach there ar,
some guy jus kept toking to us, abt the wasabi icecream coupon.
tok tok tok until we bought the coupon. Bye to 2.50dollars.
he dun believe we are 17 & from Singapore Polytechnic.
& he touch my head. wth.
after that we took the escalator to ground level to cross road.
& another guy stopped us,
he talked SUPER FAST abt some charity thg,
& forced us to buy 2 useless ballpoint pens for 5dollars,
so I said 2 dollars, & paid AGN.
all in all, bye to 4.50dollars even before we reached Bugis street.
so ke lian. & we were stupid enough to not ask for his liscense.
wah lau, all cheat our money wan. =(

shopped ard, bought t-shirts,
however, our main priority is the NICE NICE BIG BIG SHIRT la.
budden try le, lik weird weird wan. so din buy. =(
& I have to buy a dress for sat wedding,
yunting wan buy slippers. I gif up hope on slippers liao. Lol.

went back to Bugis junction to look for Ripples,
& forgot that the edge now renovating.
at there one auntie made us redeem her dunnoe wad voucher for her. eeeee, bullyyyy. zhu ba jie.
we still stupid stupid go redeem lor,
den take so long somemore.
& they got gif chicken essence !
at first we still happy happy got somethg to an wei us.
den the auntie ask us got the chicken essence anot.
& I stupid stupid go gif her. T.T
so, NO MORE CHICKEN ESSENCE. hurhhhhhh.
super ke lian laaaa.
somemore we go there, din find any slipperrrr.

went back to Bugis Street & walk ard, buy t-shirt, agn.
& ate the mushroom thgy. try so many dress, all lik weird weird wan.
after super long den I found one.
den went to look for the $10 one pair of shorts de shop.
lol, got lost. den oso dunnoe how we found the shop.
so, still can consider clever la hor, at least found it.
YunTing bought her shorts, & went for icecream.
Lol, I eat the mushroom until very full, so din eat icecream.
den went home.
I fell asleep standing in the train la.
hold the plastic bag & sleep den the plastic bag drop.
so paiseh. peak hour somemore. =.="
reach home & watched alot of TV. super slpy la.

btw, I hate all the new courses of SP.
>.<
they are all lik so damn interesting laaaa.
if only I was born a year ltr.

Diploma in Human Resource Management with Psychology (DHRMP)
Diploma in Applied Drama and Psychology (DADP)
I like these laaaaa, irritating SP head.
cannot implement the courses one yr earlier mehhhh.

& NP has this & it looks nice.
Diploma in Business and Social Enterprise. wtffffff.
Jin Fang --
[adjective]:

Like in nature to a train-riding hobo

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com
HAHAH.