Hie. =DD
I've been too lazy/busy to post a proper update for.. err.. some time. hahah. so now I come updateeee.

btw, I've found my thumbdrive. HAHAH. it's in Ong's office, lying on the floor & Mr Ong found it. LOL.

cant rmb wad happened on mon & tues. exp. that we went to help 01 & 02 blow balloons for the BE carnival the next day & had to wait until abt 5plus den can put up the balloons, in case they burst or somethg.


the mountain of balloons. & btw, we've no pump. okays. we got 2 very lousy pumps.


decorated the stairs. looks lik party/wedding.


den we slacked.


WED, BE carnival.

placed our bags in Mr Ong's office, left my thumbdrive there. the carnival was fun laaaa, although I left early. YunTing & I each got 2 balloons initially, the balloon very special de lor, is lik one big big balloon inside got 1 small small balloon. den we were so happy la, we even named them. & bought a shirt. I realised I spent ALOT lately. this is so wrong. den the speakers were blasting music until lik siow at the basement la, so me & YunTing went up & walk ard. & one of YunTing's balloons burst, cos the potato chip de package de edge v sharp den prick dao. LOL. went for carpark duty at 2plus, sat there & waited for the guests to arrive & bring them to the carnival. i tell u, it's so irritating. on the way to the carnival, with the guests, there are so many pple blocking the way la, & u cant even find a proper route to walk,with out having to go EXCUSE MEEE. & the guests all so dua bai wan, late late. & I wanted to pee. Lol. duty ended at abt 330 close to 4, I think. chiong to pee, went back to the carnival, & cannot find our balloons. =( SO, we started pumping our own ballons. hahah. & I made one for shengting ! called her to ask her wad colour she wan den she nv pick up. zzz. so I anyhow mix & match. hahahah. den went for cello ~~ 1/2 an hour nia. hahahah. & went home la.

THURS, I went to the library to do hmwk. =DDDD

FRI, I went to collect my thumbdrive from Ong's office after sch & chiong-ed home to sleep. LOL.

SAT, PLANNED TO WORK.

went all the way down to Chinatown early in the morning to eat & get interview. 3.50 bucks per survey form, shiok rite ? but not chicken feet lor. the survey 6 pages long lehs. =.= who will wan do u tell me lor. so, we went for interview at 1030, interview finish at 12 I think. so scary lo the job. YunTing do different thg from me & Net Net. fly solo, so poor thg. it's jus not easy money laaa, so we sacked the boss after less den 2 hours, and went to Plaza Sing to find icecream~~~ & slippers, no hope wan la. walked ard while waiting for shumin to come from sch. went to Yamaha & daddy called, he asked me to get Yamaha de DVD player brochure. I was lik Yamaha is music sch lehs where got DVD player wan. den make me so malu go there and ask, den the person look at me lik I siow wan. zzz. den shumin came, we went foodcourt eat eat. she bought the food got fire wan, so me & YunTing keep trying to blow it out, cos she sae solid fuel wun so easy get blown out ma, so we BU GAN YUAN, keep blowing. den POOF* no more fire ! LOL. got sense of accomplishment wan hor. hahahah. Evelyn came! =DDD went ard PS, walk walk, shopshop. ate more ice cream.
heh, my bf. =DDDDD
not clear, but u noe wad it is la. hahah.
BIG BIG TWEETY.
dun believe ?
bigger den me lorrrr. zzz.
I'm not scratching my face, I'm in a call. LOL.
Action city's Astro is taller den me too. hmph.
Lol, I'm holding an Eeyore ~~~
I WAN TO BUY I WAN TO BUY ! =DDDD

walked ard somemore, den evelyn, net & me went to watch NDP Preview's fireworks. VERY PRETTY ~~ I wan to watch the actual Parade!! who got tickets !! their goodie bag so cool lor den the star star de clappie oso so niceeee. I WAN I WAN I WAN ~~~ I SHALL BE AN USHER NXT YR. walked past makansutra den rmb-ed wheelynn working there. so went to find her, den see she busy sae hi den left le. went to marina square to REST & eat lor. but actually we go there din eat dao la. saw Zeid, ok la, he saw me, not I saw him. den still disturb disturb, pass all his trays to our table. zzz. left after awhile, super sleepy. & NET NET BULLY.

SUN, WORKED ! =DDD
YunTing called early in the morning at ard err, 10 plus? & I'm still asleep. woke up went to work cos the person call her & ask her bring another fren do traffic counting. so we went down & did lor. it was easy la, better den sat one. ALOT BETTER, u jus sit there & click on the counter whenever u see a person walk pass or somethg. easy riteeee ? hahah. sat there for abt 4 hours & my butt, back & neck wanted to crack la. zzz. & I wanted to pee. lol. when it's finally 4, we went for food ! YAYAY ! went ard OG & people's park to look for formal wear after that. hopeless case, cannot find anythg. CK is baised against girls. no normal formal wear for lady de. den guys de got ALOT, 7.90 oso can buy dao lorrrr. NOT FAIR. den went to grandma house, & taught my baby cousin how to stick out her tongue & BLEAH pple. lol. went home & did abit of portfolio.

TODAY, sch.
okay, I started this post on sun, & only completed it today, so might as well. sch, DUN LIK DD tutorials, cos got presentation. so many presentations this few days laaaa. EEEEE. den went for a very long break, came back feeling super sleepy, slept ard, woke up & started seeing ppl play neopets. lol. rotted for awhile, class dismissed. went to clementi with YunTing, all in the hope of getting slippers, but still. HAIIIIIII. not all not nice, is got nice wan, but the price so not nice.

I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
yoyo
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
want harry potter
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
i haveee
JINFANG . says:
/yoyo
JINFANG . says:
book or movie ?
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
yao bu yaooo
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
book
JINFANG . says:
okays !
JINFANG . says:
u read finish alrdy ar ?
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
no
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
send u
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
soft copy
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
= ]
JINFANG . says:
okays
JINFANG . says:
how sia?
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
oi
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
want anot
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
kao
JINFANG . says:
wannnn
JINFANG . says:
i sae okay liao lorrr
JINFANG . says:
KAOOOOO
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
i send liao nvr accepttt
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
kaoooooo
JINFANG . says:
msn dc me laaaa
JINFANG . says:
KAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
got cow meh
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
where got
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
OHOH
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
DID I MENTION
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
I HAVE A CUTE CUTE CUTE PENGUIN ON MY BED
JINFANG . says:
WADDD
JINFANG . says:
EEEEEEEEEE
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
SO COOL LORSS
JINFANG . says:
I WAN !!!!
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
accept the file leh...
JINFANG . says:
lol
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
dun give u!
JINFANG . says:
I NV RECEIVE LORRR
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
zz....
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
accept
JINFANG . says:
lol
JINFANG . says:
dun haf
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
thx mannn
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
i meng send u meng dun see anything
I'll settle down with a penguin one day. says:
win liao

wah lau, that idiot sia me with the penguin on his bed. I wan to bash him laaaa, still show me picture somemore. but he sent me soft copy of Harry potter & the deathly hallows, I shall be nice & not get angry. although the whole file big until hang-ed my lappy & I currently dun haf the time to read it. wtf, I WANT A PENGUIN TOO. but that eeyore at action city is more impt. lol.

& I have to start saving money for the KL trip & holidays. zzz. mummy wan me fork out my own 180 bucks lehs. tt I dun mind la, but she better gif me allowance, arbo I mei wan mei liao with her.

& my idiot phone ki siow alrdy, totally no sound AGN. so I reply & pick up call super slow. IM SO SORRY.

okays, I shall go do my law. this post has once agn, dragged past 12am.
BYE.