|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
sick.
I pray that my voice, wont be totally gone tml.still so sick. T.T I think I've done this before. but since shumin wants, okay lo. EACH PLAYER SHALL START BY SHARING 6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES. THEN, TAG 6 NEW PLAYERS. AND THESE 6 PPL SHALL WRITE A NEW POST ON 6 WEIRD TINGS OF THEMSELVES...AND THE GAME SHALL CARRY ON.. 6 WEIRD TING BOUT MYSELF...
anyone oso can, as long as u want to. YTD, dinner at makansutra, =)))))))))) they said marina square, which is equals to esplanade. & I told ah ming and sook ee to go Marina bay. totally no link, nearly got lost. =.= reached super late, & jus nice the food they ordered came. so happy to see everyone there. dinner was great, din eat much though. dun feel lik eating ma. the very amazing thg is that, we're all lower sec classmates, seperated into different classes during upper sec. SO COOL. exp for me & ah ming la, the rest all different classes. but we always gathered at the parade square before flag rising, to have our chit chat sessions, everyday. & so, the 2/10 spirit still lived on ! =DDDDDD actually, I feel that our batch is the most special la, cos for all 10+ yrs of ccks history, only our batch had 10 classes. =DDDDDD ![]() ![]() chatted with haikal after that. haven called him size 11 for a long time, & now he upgrade to size 12 alrdy, & I'm still stuck at 2. =.= talked about our dreams & ambitions. & he asked me to plan events in the hotel that he wans to set up in Japan. hahah, I wanted to plan weddings more den large scaled events actually. okay then, I will plan wedding events in his hotel, when the day arrives. =) TODAY, passed shumin my bag, met up with shengting, go open house. so boring wan. zzz. den went back lot 1 meet sze hui, walked ard, & I REFUSED to watch transformers. I still dowan to watch. >< hahah, went for dinner, talked alot. for the first time of the week, I ate alot. I miss my gfs many many. spoilt each other too much in the past. =( TAN AH MAINE & the LOH Jia YI STILL MISSING. np de student admin card very prettyyyyyy. >< ANWS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEDAMA CHUA ! =DDDDDD long time no banging ur table & asking u shit qns, & irritate the shit out of emaths teacher. oh yars ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TERRY TOO ! =DDDDDD I dunnoe how to start on my portfolio. =( I blogged today cos I tot the date was really cool. Lol. ---------------- when you're gone, Avril Lavigne I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cry And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie is made up on your side When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it ok I miss you I've never felt this way before Everything that I do reminds me of you And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now We were made for each other Out here forever I know we were, yeah All I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah & I jus feel like I'm not me anymore, a whole chunk is gone, all too different. maybe pple wont notice the difference. never felt so small, unheard & invisble before. & pple have changed to the extend that I feel lik I dont know them anymore. |

