|
|
.
I promise that one fine day, I will chop you up & make curry. you just wait & see.
you can try to irritate me by blowing ur freaking nose like some bloody siao kia. I wont even give a damn if it falls off. maybe I'll be nice & offer you contact glue.
& most of the time, I dun even noe why am I involved. you want to scold her GO AHEAD. but dun use NI MEN when u are trying to scold her ONLY. & I super dun like it when I get dragged into freaking shit that is NONE OF MY BUSINESS. GO & DIE.
& I dun noe why I feel this way. you've been missed. down. so alone. boo. i hate it when this happens. & i realised that pple can never be "always there". & mostly arent able to understand. *too many misses. crap laaaaa.
|