|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
so moodless.
busy neopet-ing & watching shows for the past few days,& was lazy to update. exams next week. zzz, papers super spread-ed out. I DUN LIK. Bye. If I could find the words to describe this. maybe things could haven been a million ton better. Had it been easier. When what matters doesnt matter anymore, when thgs that nv used to matter, does matter. but for now, it would be a shoulder that I need. *heavy sighhhhhhhhs. I nv liked sighing though. A Thousand Miles-Vanessa Carlton Making my way down town Walking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound Staring blankly ahead Just making my way Making a way Through the crowd And I need you And I miss you And now I wonder If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... tonight It's always times like these When I think of you And I wonder If you ever think of me Cause everything's so wrong And I don't belong Living in Your precious memory Cause I need you And I miss you And now I wonder If I could fall Into the sky Do you think time Would pass me by,oh Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... tonight And I, I don't wanna let you know I, I drown in your memory I,I don't wanna let this go I, I've fallen... Making my way down town Waking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound Staring blankly ahead Making my way Making a way Through the crowd And I still need you And I still miss you And now I wonder If I could fall into the sky Do you think time, would pass us by Cause you kow I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... If I could fall into the sky Do you think time would pass me by Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles If I could just see you... If I could just hold you... tonight |