关怀方式 ^.^

pls listen, if it works. =DDD



寂寞开在心事旁,
随手种一些伤感,
不让星星来窥探,
找个沉默的夜晚。

找个沉默的夜晚,
不让星星来窥探,
随手种一些伤感,
寂寞开在心事旁。

我的关怀方式是你无法察觉的悲凉,
只能在你不经意时才锁上我心房。
你往常的亲切友善,
是我今生的遗憾,
受伤后无悔地埋在不流露的脸上。

I WANT THIS SONGGGG.
SOMEONE SEND ME PLS.

& who doesnt long for someone to hold :)

one week into school,
I think I alrdy dislike 3 modules or maybe more to come. HOW GREAT.
of all the days, fridays are the most dreadful-est, if there's such a word or if that's even proper english, I would repeat it over and over agn just to prove my point.
the only reason/s I motivate myself to go to sch on fridays in the future would be
bcos fridays mark the end of the entire schooling week,
& the maybe possible cello practices on fridays, if I have the time & nothg crops up,
& GEMS, I like the ettiquette thgy that I'm taking,
& most likely not having to hug that almost 2 kg worth of crap called the laptop, I like having it ard, but I dont like bringing it out.
& just bcos I freaking need to attend the lessons to pass the papers & the attendance.
=( I DONT LIKE FRIDAYS.

I look forward to end of semester.
hopefully, I would live through it.
I dont like econs, I dont like AVS & I dont like the project management thgy.
& I wonder if this has anythg to do with the lecturer. hopefully, no.

I'm having problems trying to recall what I wanted to blog, so it's all random now.
I want my payyyyy, online shopping is killing me.
I think I have a ton of books to read & I have to improve on my music theory.
& btw, my balloon died. =(
& NO MORE EYE TEST. >.<

oh ya, I'll do the quiz another day. =DD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YT!

=DDDDD

BYE.