I refuse to like Zbrush.
Zbrush sucks laaaaaaa.
I dont like Zbrush. & I dont like presentations.
currently,
my Zbrush productions look like pieces/lumps of shit & I cant make out anythg from it.
how nice.
Im super bored.

Your Lucky Love Color is Yellow
When someone gets to know you, the first thing they notice is your high energy level.You are super charged and motivated. However, you're likely to focus energy on yourself... not on your partner.And unlike what your color might suggest, you're far from playful and childish. For you, teasing is not flirting.Your heart is not very open to others, but occasionally you will let someone in.
What Does Your Lucky Love Color Tell Men?


You Are a Natural Entrepreneur
You're creative, driven, and full of great ideas.You could be the next Richard Branson, Warren Buffet, or Oprah.Keep with your dreams, even if people don't understand or respect them.Someday you'll have too much money to care what they think!
Are You a Natural Entrepreneur?


OH, so Im a natural entrePREneur, okay, I want to plan the WORLD CUPPPP.

You are Milk Chocolate
A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.
What Kind of Chocolate Are You?


does nostalgic mean I have good memory or somethg else ?

You Are Likely a First Born
At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.At work and school, you do best when you're researching.When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.
In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.
The Birth Order Predictor


COOLLLLLL.

You Are Green Tea Pocky

Your attitude: natural and zen
Peaceful yet full of life. Deep and thoughtful.
You're halfway to tantric bliss!


ZENNNNNN. hahahahah