not somethg i wanted.
today's ITP reception was super nice.
laughed like I dunnoe wad, super tired.
bet Eddy enjoyed his 36th birthday.
he looked like a super happy bear today. LOL.
& only today den I noe why jia yin they all call Joel Mr Penguin.
hahhaahhah, he super look like penguin, gong gong de penguin.
he CRAWLED onto the stage of MICE Maze literally CRAWLED OKAYYY.
SUPER FUNNY, cos his hand and leg abit not very long la. HAHAHAHAHHA.
aiya, I dunnoe how to sae laaa.
GOT PAY, watched video, crapped, den EAT BUFFET !
hahhahaha, den prepared cake & sing song for Eddy Goh !
can tell he's super happy. hahhahah.
ATE, & TOOK MANY MANY PHOTOS, LAUGHED SUPER ALOT.
love everyone there.
hopefully, it wont be the last time we see each other.
I dont think it will be anw. :)

somehow, today's a bittersweet day.



everythg seemed okay
until the balance has been upsetted
i cant blame her
at least shes brave enough
or maybe she has enough reasons to sae all that
but she knows i exist
maybe i shd leave, held onto u for nothg for long enough :(
maybe, too long. so not happy.



I dont like it when almost everyone in the world seems emo.

I'm leaving today cause
I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok...
-high school musical 2, Vanessa Hudgens & Zac Efron
I noe that u'll be fine.

yet, no one said that it would be easy though.
this time, I promise to sae goodbye & it would be the last time tears fall.


1.02am -
although nothg's mentioned,
but somehow spirits seemed to have lifted, a little.