|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
had been rather busyyyy.
yet whenever I refuse to see,the truth speaks for itself. this silence, it does mean somethg. & I wonder how long will this happiness last me. well, JIA YOU ! :) nos·tal·gia –noun 1. a wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life, to one's home or homeland, or to one's family and friends; a sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time: a nostalgia for his college days. 2. something that elicits or displays nostalgia. OH, I SEE. so it doesnt mean I have good memory. =.= HIE ALL :) really sorry for not updating. so, last fri was my birthday ! many pple appeared at my doorstep. hahah. ^^ thanks to all that rmb-ed & the early celebration on mon. thankyou shengting for tricking me into believing that I'm only gg out with u. HAHAHAHAH. & many many thankyous to all my dearest-s for appearing at my door step, my room is horrible & I have a super horrible neighbour la. =DDDDDDDDDDDDD & thankyou sayang & shumin for appearing at my door with cake early fri morning. although still like haven wake up and really expression-less, thankyouuu. =DDDDDD last sat was super enjoyable athough we took the super long ride to bugis through red line. & took super long to eat & have super short shopping time. it was nice to see everybody agn & have a gathering after such a super long time. I think Im blessed to have all of them. ^^ okayyyyy, e-learning week is starting in less than an hour & after that would be a week of term tests and still many weeks to go before holiday. so, currently Im super hardworking for the term tests. still, there's 4/6 class chalet ! =DDDDDDDDDDDDD I miss them like I dunnoe wad shit la. & I think I have not seen tan jialing for I dunnoe how many years alrdy. that guy is an irritant/pest/whatever name u can think of. I need to buy pesticide/insecticide. I somehow always end abruptly. BYE. |