|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
damn all smokers, exp my dad & pple who dont blow smoke into my face.
well, actually Im just cursing the stupid kid who is half a decade smaller den me.BU ZHI HAO DAI. ![]() Credits to: www.mindfully.org/Jonik/index.html I hope u die an early death. The last thg u shd do is to piss me off on one of my trying not to be eeyore days. DAMN YOU PRIMARY 6 KID WITH CLOWN LIKE HAIR. YOU NEVER DIE BEFORE. I hope all of your stupid clown hair fall off and wont grow back due to some unknown cause. I hope you run into a tree. I hope you bang into a wall, that's harder than marble. I hope you fall into a drain. I hope you trip and fall on your face. I hope you choke on fishball. I hope you choke on your cigg and die. This is to thank you for blowing smoke into my face & making me more eeyore than before. NABEH. I was on the vege of spilling vulgarities and pui-ing onto ur face. diao you nia is give you 90% discount alrdy. :( |
