|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
mid semester test.
had econs paper early in the morning.I cant stand groggy mornings. boo. paper was okayyyy. went to get the sticker thgy for calculator approval. speaking of calculators, I BOUGHT A NEW ONE OKAYYYY. the o lvl wan is still sitting somewhere in some kuku corner of the house. meaning, I still cant find it. =.= went vivo to study after that, WENT ALLLLL THE WAY to vivo okayyyy. & invested alot horrrr. drank alot of chocolate. =.= ex u noe. god better pass my avs, although I slept quite alot today. den shumin asked me to go down woodlands library after I alrdy settled down comfortably on my bed. I dont know why I go, but I went. sounds dumb. that place holds too much memories, cant concentrate, kept thinking back. & I want a sponsor for JAY'S CONCERTTTTTT. JAY, IS MINE, MINE MINE MINE MINE MINEEEEEE. ALL MINEEEE, the MOST MOST MOSTTTT that I can share is his small toe, NAIL. NAIL nia hor. WHICH, I once offered to ah ming and she rejected it, I forgot when. & his new album is super nice. ~~~~ AVS paper in a few hours, I WANT TO PASSSSS. if I were to pass, it would be the first physics/maths paper that I pass after taking the paper for the first time. I DONT LIKE MATHS I DONT LIKE MATHS I DONT LIKE MATHHHHHS. I DONT LIKE PHYSICS AS WELLLLLL. & god bless me tml, I dont know how am I gg to stand one whole day of Pure PM & the only thg that I noe about PM is, there's an article on Bill Gates. =.= *makes vomiting sounds* oh ya, a spider died ytd. may it rest in peace. the stupid spider and it's other eight legged friends had been running around on my table since I dont know when la & I nv got the chance to get rid of it until ytd. I think I'm so super brave, although I'm not the one who killed the spider. LOL. I forced the spider onto my sis's bed. therefore, my sis had no choice but to kill it. she made juice out of it la, literally. she squashed the poor spider. oh, poor spider. poor poor spider. poor poor poor spider. I pity you. class chalet at downtown ~~~ & it made me think offffff DAT YONGGGG~~~~~~ LOL. WHAT, he and his bunny bag very cute wad, only dunnoe if he still using anot laaaa. errm, okay. brain short circuit diao. BYE. |