Merry Christmas !
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Tan Maine Maine !
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
love you many many.
faster go find dance school okay ! den we can go learn tgt !
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
YAYAYAYAY !



I'm blogging today and at this really weird time bcos,
Tan jialing wants to read this as her last entertainment before she goes to camp. LOL.

Was away at 4/6 chalet for the past weekend.
After reading soh ah ming's blog I realised, it's 3/6 chalet & not 4/6, bcos Koh Keng Wei went for chalet oso, & he din promote with us, so it's 3/6 chalet. =.=

It was really really nice to see so many of them there, and everything felt like it was back in the secondary school days, with all the usual crap and the very power vulgarities from the guys, haven changed one bit la, exp, xian jun now so much less lamer than last time, & almost all his jokes sure make u laugh until wan die. The feeling's very very comforting and well taken care off, I dont know why. Also, chalet proved that I'm still as accident prone. But still, it was alot more fun than last yr's, reason being, it din clash with prom. lol. really enjoyed alot alot ! :)

So for the first day we reached there at ard 3+,
met ah ming at lot1 before that, I forgot what we did, oh ya, we went for lunch and wait for ah maine, den took train, went white sands, bought stuffs, food. & went off to chalet.
Wah, reach there only got ying jie suedama and xian jun, the rest I think at arcade or lan shop.
Den sian, so take photo, den play cards, I forgot how to play 21 dian laaa.





After awhile, suedama and xian jun went to buy dinner,
their dinner very power la, da bao cai fan. HAHAHAHAH.
Somemore all meat cos forgot to buy veg. LOL.
End up eat abit den no appetite, so pass to suedama lor.
OH YAR, before that, when opening the chopstick ar, u noe got those plastic wrapping ard it
a stupid long long splinter got stuck in my thumb when I was trying to remove the wrapper la. WTH.

Stun diao, super pain la, den I move move move until sheng ting dont dare help me pluck.
So pass to xian jun, den cannot cos he no nail,
den HE TOOK OUT POCKET KNIFE LA.
U noe those got alot of functions wan.
Wah, super scary bcos at first I thought he gg to slice of my first layer of skin. LOL.
But he only used it to put under the splinter, liddat easier to take out, tried putting ice, in the end dunnoe why still cannot.
Den he dunnoe go where take what, but somehow suedama took it out liao. =.=
HE DAMN POWER LA, MACHIAM SUPERMAN SIA.
THANK YOU SUEDAMA !
sibei striking sia. =.=

After that, watched tv, talked alot, played cards, forgot how to play daidi, xian jun they all see us arrange cards until very buay tahan.
End up they play and we watch. =.=
Got sleepy, folded hearts with money, talked somemore.
Went arcade, took me quite some time to realise that I actually have the dunnoe wad card from nebo, and it has 5 dollars in it.
Left after awhile bcos very hot inside and we wanted air con.
Bought cup noodle went back bathed, den started eating.
Den the guys all jus come back from arcade and start to hungry.
Cont watch tv, take turns bathe, I think played more cards,
started to hungry agn, so a few of us went to da bao supper.
The hawker center uncle very irritating la, talk and talk and talk, still sae I only 15 yrs old.
Walked back, very slpy, walked until like err, I dunnoe how to sae,
like brain asleep alrdy but the leg keep moving nia.
Den finally reached chalet, actually wanted to eat leh, but too slpy liao CMI.

Finally got to slp at 3plus, and 5 of us took both beds, so the rest all watch tv.
Got disturbed by victor at 5+, want us wake up go run 10 rounds, can jian fei. =.=
Siow so early, actually is cos they poor thg la, they want bed, haven slp dao.
So after long long, finally went mac for breakfast.


Sleepy enough, shengting's leg very nice to cuddle!


Lolliop ! cute horrr.
So cool la, and I'm trying to persuade shengting to get the same phone as us.
Liddat even more stylo.


Found this very amusing and entertaining. All not I fold one. =.= HAHAH.
Oh, I see ELMO ! Hi elmo !

Went back to sleep after breakfast, slept on the floor okayyyy.
So cold and hard la, dunnoe how xing jun sleep de lor,
He whole night on the floor with the bed as blanket. win liao.
den some of them went for breakfast, so got abit of mattress to slp, still not so bad.
& forced xian jun to gif up his pillow.
but after that dunnoe why jiu cannot slp le. watched tofu street.
Played more cards, watched more tv, den went to cycle.
I bua-ed my toe against the tartan or somthg de floor la, those park de road.
KAO, pain la, den bleed. but heng nv flew off bike, bcos when turning that time press wrong brake. lol.
& Suedama reaction was, "wah, ni you shou sang ar ?" =.=
I think I shd stop calling him suemada, its Amadeus. LOL.
Need hold wallet and handphone, den hp nearly slip, so lost balance, dunnoe how I buang oso, den jumped off the bike although shengting saes looked more like fly.
In the end xian jun helped me hold wallet and hp. =.=
Wah lau, got orh ceh cannnn. sibei pain laaa. got caught in the rain when gg to return bike.
Waited for the rain to stop although some of the guys went off first.
The rain stopped in less den 5 mins after they left la. LOL.
So we go off oso lor. super wet.

went back and bathed.
watched the hong xing da jian thg, den the guys gambled somemore.
and went for sushi ! total bill came up to 100 + sia, den all xian jun and suedama pay.
after that walked ard looked for knife to cut maine maine's cake.
went back, cut cake ! ice cream cake ! den weiloong go use the dry ice to make de effect very very nice.
but ying jie and suedama destroyed the cut while trying to cut it,
they slice small small part and feed themselves. =.=


maine maine the gou zai. =.=


sushi !


BEFORE, with the dry ice effect.


AFTER. =.= oh you poor cake.


by Shengting. =.=


& this one's by david. =.=
oh, all the parparrazzi.







XingJun, being VERY comical.
he so pei he sia.


Maine Maine !


Group photo !
- the very impt.

some were downstairs bbq-ing and some playing psp. =.=


Christmas eve !


went to maine maine's place to celebrate her birthday with her.


the pressie.






Sheng Ting's zhao pai pose. hahhah.

went for bowling and I finally learnt abit of pool, wah, very tiring leh.
super hungry !
went up maine maine's place for buffettttt.
ate, to my opinion, alot.
den watched abit tv, den went to maine maine room,
looked at her baby photos! and talked and talked and talked.
shengting said that the guys in our class can take care of the girls, compared to those in her other sch. true to a certain extent. made me think and realised some things.
maine maine de godma very nice to chat with leh !
& talked until forget time.
& cut cake at 10plus !
super nice day.
hahah, still got some photos with ah maine.

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

on another note, we havent start revising and there's still this emc elevator speech thgy to do, I'm suddenly reminded.
zzz.

BYE :D