|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
sense of accomplishment
YAY ! Christmas ! =DDDDDDDDDDD I cleared 3/4 of my table today ! YAYAYAY ! I'm so proud of myself ! hahahah. dumped out all my sec 4 science notes into the recycle bin and cleared all the hard covered files, sorted out most of my module notes properly as well. giving away almost all my small soft toys and keychains in the super big glass cabinet on my table as it's occupying too much space. occupied almost half of my table u noe ! My sis, having nothg to do, now that her PSLE's over & it's the holidays. she decided to pick up baking & was baking cookies, & me, being THEVERYNICE sister, decided to play a part too ! LOL. I claimed myself the cook & she's the assistant. so, she made the dough and I played with the shape thgy & made super extra large star shaped cookies, that, dont really look appetising, even my mom look alrdy oso put back la, so no give face. okay, in other words, I did basically nothing. =.= & she started melting chocolate bars with an egg-frying pan just now, to make it into another shape I think. dunnoe why, but her melted chocolate has weird chunky chunky stuff in it. LOL. so I went to kpo & help out la. melted her chocolate, & has no weird chunky stuff lor. ask her use the maggi de pot liao dowan listen, see la, ur chocolate chao da. HAHAH, & with that, I made her wash the pot for me ! & she looked so pathetic sitting in one corner of the kitchen scrubbing at the pot and complaining non-stop. too bad for u la, I managed to melt ur chocolate, without the chunky chunky stuff. For now, I have one or two need to be handed in econs tutorial. A lot of proj mgt tutorials, undone, I think to be handed up on thurs. One last IDEA proj, the presentation's on next term I think. one EMC presentation, it's supposed to be today la, but the lecturer couldnt make it last min & had to postpone it to thurs. & to think I was so damn nervous all for nothg la. besides that, the weather these days is getting on my nerves, it's just rain, rain and more rain like, everyday ? so horrible can. & it made the paths muddy and wet, and the air very very humid. boo. also, it allowed the zombies to sit at the void deck bcos it's raining and they cannot do their work. it's so disturbing okayyyy. love is, when u're everywhere, so sweet and one of a kind :) |