star awards thgy.
I MUST blog about the star awards thgy today.
it was super duper ultraman great.

well, I'm not quite sure if it's the actual star awards or what bcos there's another star awards thgy next week, but it's super touching and meaningful.
I literally tear-ed like open tap when the old lady and uncle wobbled up the stage la.
so super touching lor. the old lady really, literally, WOBBLED up the stage la.
I rmbed her as the one who acts really great horror shows.
bcos her shows never failed to cause me to loose sleep in the past whenever I watch her shows.
and and ! when the superstar second female winner, I forgot her name la, nv been good with names, okay, that's not the point.
when she sang the hong tou jing song so many female artistes cried cannn.
her voice so freaking touching la.
so niceeeeeee !
I watched finished alrdy and was like so super high la. =.=

I want to sit on a sports carrrrrrr.
& I'm still saving for my condo. LOL.
I hope the bank will start allowing pple to draw just 10dollars.
20dollars is super alot la, cos my money come out no go in wan.
sometimes I draw 20bucks just to buy a 70CENTS newspaper LOR.
that's like so wth la. den the rest of the 10+bucks will dunnoe go where.
liddat how to save for my condo sia.

my bag finally arrived and it's not as nice as it's shown on the webby,
but still, I'm happy !

emc proposal presentation next tues.
formal wear. =.=
super weird feeling.

Christmas party by events students on fri !
there'll be a BBQ & our class is in charge of the food ! , I think.
YAY ! Christmas !
It makes me happaeeeee~~~!

Holidayssss finally coming.
Oh ! Chalet !
OHOH ! maine maine ! it's on 21 22 & 23, first weekend of hols.
I miss you too btw.
=DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm still writing my speechhh.
& I havent started studying for the finals.
They're like in around a month ?
OH, GREAT.
& before I even start studying, I have to pack my super nice table.
GEMS is super fun, there's this interesting personality test on what bird thg.
It made me realise I'm a super disorganised person, that still gets thgs done even after complaining alot. LOL.

a christmas wish.. :)

& no matter what happens/is happening, I'll still be as happy.