a week later.



Havent been updating.
Christmas is coming !
& so is Tan Ah Maine's birthday !
I LIKE CHRISTMAS !
It makes me happyyyy ~~~

Oh, I want to learn breakdanceeeee !
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

met up with ah ming ytd.
wah, super long nv see her.
went to lot 1 eat, talk talk talk, den look ard for stuffs.
ANDDDD, I BOUGHT MY JAY LE ! YAYYYYY !
and still got the calender ! although I dont know what to do with it.
but, JAY IS SHUAI DE LOR.
=DDDDDDDDDDDDD
den saw power ranger show. LOL.
we WATCHED the show okayyyyy. hahahahhahah.
we even TOOK PHOTOS. LOL.
saw shu yi at more than words, she still the same la.
laugh still super loud. hahahahah.

chalet's coming !

I woke up at 530 AM, today, on a SUNDAY.
I feel so accomplished.
went to sengkang for the event.
rather disorganised and instructions arent really clear.
came back, went out agn. came back, and slept.
alot alot of projects. boo.

Yay, I got my famous amos !

so far, life is good :)
<3>