|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
-
I dont care if you ohsohate your classmate, & get invovled in all the bullshit childish fucking bitch crap and come home crying saying who and who de zui you or who and who bully you or who and who maligned you and asking me to go find who and who. I had enough of that crap since your primary school days. Apparently, it's the way you treat people. I believe if the person deserves a scolding I would definitely give it to him/her. But the way you behave in school and at home is like the north and south pole. Maybe I shant elaborate.I dont bother if your future clinque of friends are nothing but a bunch of fucking ah lians and bird brains, an undeniable fact which you fail to see. Which not very smart person/so-called good friend would have a boyfriend at barely even 13 and saying " We wIlL llAstx fOrevErRxxx." , adding a whole lot of weird signs, that I have no idea what the heck do they mean, and go after senior guys in school, disallowing whosoever from flirting with your whosoever, getting upset becos someone stares at you. like wtf. There're definitely better things to do. What really pisses off me is, Your bloody attitude towards me after you've quarrelled with our mom. Or after you've argued with her and lost. well, you are in the wrong and still fucking refuse to admit your mistakes and goes around giving everyone in the family your that bloody fucked up attitude like everyone owes you a living. And when confronted about it, self denial is all I see. It wont get you far. So what if you are born with good brains. Fucking whale. I should have just bloody slapped you after all the crap you said. Also, I would wonder which bloody bugger would on the air con and off the room lights before even 9pm and fucking disallow me to on my table lamp while you are just happily sms-ing awayor playing games under your blanket. I'm not deaf, FYI. Also, which kind soul friend would call the house phone at 8AM on a bloody peaceful and nice SUNDAY morning waking up everybody just to bitch about a certain classmate. I'm super pissed off by this due to the fact that it's the weekends and the renovation work a few storeys down can at least stop irritating me every morning at 9 for two days becos it's the weekends and the bangalahs are off. OFF, meaning no need to work, meaning, no renovation, meaning, I CAN sleep later, but this bloody bugger has to come along and call at like 8 ? wtf. even earlier den the bangalahs. nabeh. Other than that, she can call up to 10 times a day/ 3 times an hour just to talk about the SAME classmate. Who the fuck of a nice classmate would do that you tell me. I think she deserves the scolding she gotten, maybe her parents din teach her not to disturb others on early weekends. And as for you, which self-proclaimed hardworking and PURE and INNOCENT and DIFFERENT FROM FRIENDS/BETTER THAN THEM person would type in fucking cow twit language in sms-es just to borrow somethg and make my head ache like nobody's business just trying to read it. I would so rather you just call me, or better still, stick to using your own stuffs, afterall, my stuffs were rarely returned after your borrowing. Dont deny gossiping because if so, den wad are your friend's nice morning calls for. It's definitely, not homework. In my opinion, birds of a feather flock together, sooner or later you will be just like them. & by then, I might have alrdy stopped talking to you completely. Btw, you still owe me money & I dont owe you anythg. Therefore, in conclusion, I dont think I deserve your bloody attitude. I refrained from calling you a whore cos you arent one, but bitch? positive. I hope you will read this becos you're just too insensitive. I think you need more than a wake up call. The world just doesnt revolve around you. seriously, kids these days. Currently waiting for Sweeney Todd to screen! I'm convinced that it's kind of scary and has a m18: violence rating on it. Also, the fact that I might not be able to even get into the theatre, but there's Johnny Depp laaaa. Labels: -, Johnny Depp |