exam period.
econs is just on tues and there's so much crap left untouch,
& now I'm regreting not studying much earlier when there's a chance.
oh wtf.

today's pretty messed up and stressed.
went to cathay to study but the tables and chairs were somewhere else.
went down to vivo, invested on coffee bean.
tried to study, met a scary person. or maybe even two, I dont know.
end up, only managed to finish about 3-quarters of diminishing returns,
with a whole lot more to go.
& ahneh din call me back like she said she would.
but still, it's nice to talk about secondary school happenings sometimes, instead of studying.
I would rather be warring with differentiation than econs. seriously.

studying is ohsoenjoyable.

also, I dont have a clue what exactly to write for emc's press release and sales letter.
somehow, it was like I dont know how to write anymore on tues mock test.
some retarded brain block I suppose.

autocad's open book, but I have no idea where more than half of my notes are.
well, it wont help much anyway.
6am, it's been so long since I've tried waking up that early.

oh, hair, pls grow. =.=
I pray for the holidays.

old habits die hard I guess, it's nice seeing you again. :)

Happy Birthday in advance, Jay. =DDD

Shumin & Daphne, enjoy the concert ! =DDD

---

你我的过去
被深深真的忘记
缺氧过后的爱情
存心的眼泪是多余

...

我知道我们都没有错
只是放手比较好过
最美的爱情回忆里带去

退后-周杰伦