|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
new year :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! :Dsecond day of 2008, first day of school. zzz. laptop collecting dust. lol. 2007 went by too fast, & I'm glad to have all my dearests with me. :D countdown during work at amk was super great even though when working at the games booth, some idiot dunnoe how to kick soccer ball and keep kena dao me, sibei pain lor. & I had to shoot him with one nabeh la at the very last hour of 2007 before he would go away. wth. =.= I tell u ! It's the first time I've ever seen fireworks being shot of RIGHT in front of my eyes la. the feeling is super nice and super xing fu la ! first time I'm so super happy to see fireworks lor ! last time at chinese garden every sat got, oso no have this type of feeling sia. the event was super successful, ignoring the little probs with one of the mics. =DDDDDDDDD okay, since ppl are asking abt new yr resolutions, well, I do have a few. firstly, lol, yes, I want to grow taller. =.= I want to study really hard as well. & not be late for lessons anymore. sleep more, as in earlier. dance lessons with maine maine. better financial management skills. & some other resolutions that i cant rmb. yes, sch's started. & exams are coming soon. zzz. |