|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
update !
I'm super bored now, considering the fact that there's autocad lesson tml,& I rarely understand what the lecturer talks about, All I know is, 3D modelling very cool sia! tests start next week and exams are on the week after. havent been studying and alrdy in holiday mood, & it was only ytd that I realise that avs would be held as a test and not a module paper. to think that I still happily thinking AVS paper is still far far away, but fact is, it's the first paper. =.= Have been considering to join a sports cca for some time now, just worried that I might not be able to commit enough. Also, I have no idea on what to join. And there's still cello. Haven't touched it for AGES. And now, there's serious consideration for floorball with the inspiration from kailing, can burn fats ! YAY ! slim down ! no tummy ~~~ woo ~~~~ Okay, I shall try to keep the interest in me till the next cca drive. I shall start mass saving my money as well. pay from jkids will all go into bank. all cannot anyhow spend. >.< I'm saving up for the holidays ! hahahahah. Oh, went to buy milk and likes with my sis just now. And just when we were gg to take the lift up we saw our neighbour with a black kitten. small small tiny kitten la, super cute. he said a guy found it stuck on top of the door of the lift, with its head sticking out & asked him to help get it down. wah, imagine if just nice the lift door close, goner sia. so played with it & my sis saes it likes her cos she has the milk. I was like WTH, the mao mao is not like you, is just that u just nice standing closer to it. lol. he adopted it in the end ! nice neighbour nice neighbour ! my tagboard sucks like all the shit in the world. it just lags me as and when it wants, showing the stupid "unable to load messages message". whatthe. we have to start doing idea presentation tml, there's autocad tml, we have to study tml, & it's avs. ew. I know it's wordy. |