|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|||
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
fell down fell down. T___T
Valentines day was spent with sheng ting and ah ming at k boxxx.ah ming was super funny at the "YEAH~" part. LOL. celebrated shengting's birthday, 10 days in advance cos ah ming has to start her ITP soon le. Ah Ting ! I tricked you okay! felt so smart! WEE~~~Accomplishment, accomplishment! well, it's like 2++am now, so I'll put it into a shorter form. It was super fun laaaa. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD Friday, err, I forgot. So skip la. Saturday went for event at ecp. met yunting at bedok. went to eat porridge, was in a hurry. the porridge is nice. & then ar, when we gg to flag cab go ecp that time I fell downnnn. T.T.T.T pathetic cannnn. T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T.T went for event & I was busy complaining away. it was some NS family day and celebrating new year thing, so late then celebrate new year =.= doing the telematch, ok la, quite fun. went home, slept. lol. Sunday, went to edmund lim's place to bai nian ! wah, his house very damn farrrr. need walk ALOT. & considering the fact that I fell down the day before, I nearly wanted to bang wall & die. =.= he got 2 super cute doggies ! & his wife is very pretty ! BBQ-ed, talked, mahjong-ed, okay, not me, I cant play mahjong for nuts, I dont know why. gambled, for the first time in this new year okayyy. & the pathetic thg is, I dont know I got win or lose dao money anot, lost track, well, anyway a few cents la, so not much of a difference I suppose. Monday, went to school for the KL trip briefing and Hair spa thingy course for the student development prog. Interesting course I would say. Played with kailing's hair & it was super fun, although I think sitting there letting me play like barbie doll bored her out. LOL. see final result is got SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT de okayyy. I curled her hair ! =DDDDD Tuesday, supposingly, today, =.= met maine maine to get some stuffs, I complained and complained about the bruise. I think I just complain to everyone that I meet la. =.= settled them rather quickly, saw sze hui there too ! wah, eh, I super long never see her sia. den walk walk ard, & I thought I din bring much cash out so I wont spend alot. but still... HAI. we bought a same pair of shoes ! but in different colour, I think I look weird in hot pink. & some other random stuffs at sasa, I nearly bought a new organiser, althoughI dunnoe why I din't in the end. had Anderson's & ah maine tou pai me & the pic looked like I'm literally posing. hahahah. My mom shd seriously consider confiscating my POSB card. She TOTALLY IGNORED my previous statement. =.= bought more food after that! LOL. I'm finally gg to pray tml, as ppl born in the horse year fan tai shui & are said to be prone to accidents. & I alrdy fell down one time this yr hor. So, safe than sorry. yup, BYE. :)
Eh, I'm introverted ! Labels: blogthings, celebrations, k box, shopping, updates |
