|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
random
I think I've finished packing for the KL trip.I think I must be sick in the brain for packing so early & not slping at this ohsolate time. I think I'm bringing Patrick to KL, I know I will. =.= I think the x ray thgy killed a lot of my cells, & thus, causing me to be damn hungry, no link but, wth. I think I've slept too much this afternoon. I'm damn tired now but I cant sleep. I think I'm starved/starving. I think it's super scary when there's no one in the living room this late. (cos my dad is having OT, he's rather nocturnal you see, like me ! he takes the living room, & blasts the tv with his dvds so I know there's life-form outside, & not some we-all-know-what scary thg.) I think tml is gg to be one super tiring and xia suay day. (I dont know why but I agreed to bring my sis out, this is so sick lor.) I think I'll be damn tired on Sunday and Monday as well, due to Sunday's 12-hour & not very-well-paid event at Sentosa. I think I should re-read Harry Potter, due to some stupid sudden urge. I think I'm having a serious craving for a lot of food & shopping. I'm damn hungry right now & I want breakfast. I think my cute little bruise is healing at a super quick pace, which is good. I think I'm suffering from nostalgia, - people, routines and places. I think the 2010 Youth Olympics is going to be great. I hope HSBC's women's golf champs will be fun. I hope that everyone who volunteered gets in for F1. I hope results will be okay, as in, I pass my Prog Mgt. I hope I'll stop spending money like it really falls from the sky. I hope to go for Angela Chang's concert, she's really cute and pretty. I hope to eat like NOW ? I'm really super hungry with no idea why. I hope that I will not get gastrics when I get up in the morning, or rather early afternoon. I hope that I'll not die for year 3 Napfa, whichever way it's supposed to be spelt. (FYI, it's compulsory for both guys as well as girls now. oh how heartbreaking indeed.) NAPFA Test NAPFA test has been made compulsory since 1999 for all medically fit male and female final year students in the Polytechnics and ITE. However, the grade would not affect the student's graduation status and will only be printed on students' final year transcript and result slip. Students can now register for their NAPFA test via the Student Administration System at http://mysas.sp.edu.sg http://www.sp.edu.sg/SPweb/appmanager/home/default?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=SP_CS_LSP_S_N WTFFFFFFFFFF. . . . . . I think I tend to worry too much, like what I'm doing now. daddy's back ! YAY ! Labels: anticipation, food, misses, NAPFA, random |