FO
I seriously have no idea why I agreed to go.
I hope it will be fun though. =D

okay an update on the week.

Thursday,

went to the Singapore Repertory Theatre(SRT) for an interview with sayang,
actually I have no idea what job would it be.
so, it turned out to be usherring, called Front Of House.
It's fun ! & you get to watch musicals for free. LOL.
u just have to stand at the back of the theatre after all the pple are in it and make sure nothg goes wrong in the theatre, while watching the musical. so nice right !

went off soon after the musical, waited for a bus at a bus stop with only a pole,
it's a first time leh.
we alighted at a bus stop with only a pole too ! so interesting !
ate lunch, & I



.
.
.




forgot to bring my wallet. so dumb cannnnn.
so end up sayang pay. LOL.


Fridayyyy,

went to watch disney on ice !
bus 11 is super long, & I finished ALL my food !
at the indoor stadium we got only got to our correct seat at the third time & in the end, we decided that our second but not correct seat has a better view so we went back there. LOL.
& sayang keep ARARAR me. =.=
It was super nice laaaaa. I shall now watch every disney on ice show that comes to SG.


Saturday,

went to National Museum of Singapore, & yunting and I climbed a super long flight of stairs to enter from the back gate and the main entrance, actually no need climb wan. -.-
the greek exhibition was nice.

wah lau, the thgy there clearly states no photography lor.
pple still happily clicking away in the exhibition, so even on the flash. WTHHH.
oh, & did I mention before, I dont like flashes. knssss.

after talking to ah neh, I've decided to at least get a degree.
I aim to be more den a clerk, no offence, but one thg is for sure, I will die doing office work. I cant even sit still for an hour la, let alone whole day, or like a few years.
Most likely, I will fall asleep and get fired.

Sunday,

woke up super late, bought some stuffs, went grandparents place, havent pack camp stuffs. & until now, I still feel very lazy.

Okay,
I think I shd pack.
Goodbye and Goodnight. =DDD

Labels: , , , ,