|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
post camp effects.
Okay, I'm running a fever and a slight cold now. -.-My mom forced me to drink some bird nest with ginseng & fungus thgy that tastes bitter, & tiger beer like 10 mintues ltr and I ate panadol like 1hour ago. I think panadol is totally disgusting & I will lao sai tml. My thoughts on the camp would be it was quite fun except that most of the night activities freaked the hell out of me & the food was not good. & people have to learn to control their emotions and vulgarities more. I did not scold a single F-word (I'm surprised at this also la. but still, Im a lady wad, so I shd not & shall not spew vulgarities.) despite all that torture, yes, it's tiring and all, no point though. & another thg is, I dont like to get scoldings by pple of my age, even if the person holds a higher authority at that point of time. oh pls, try talking nicely la. wont kill also. -.- MT night was DAMN HORRIBLE, for me la. I seriously dont enjoy stuffs like these & definitely not sitting in a coffin, even though its just a stupid black box made out of cardboard. I think I literally cried for a good fifteen minutes sitting in it. WTF. & so was disco night, the part where they lied about the solo night, I was super pekcek & alrdy had more than half a mind to cab home immediately and the person beside me started crying and scared me to the extend that I started crying too. & now I feel so retarded. I doubt I can take another more MT night. I know, we are supposed to be the ones scaring the campers, but I think I freaked myself out even more. Now I have rashes all over my back & I feel like a Dalmatian. I din noe I allergic to detergent. No more camps I tell you. & my doctor had to nag at me for sleeping on the floor for 2days. Like I would have a nice comfy bed at a camp, the ache itself is bad enough alrdy & I nearly fainted, out of hunger or what I dont know, except that the gastrics was almost unbearable, on the way to get lunch, yes, my nice nice mommy forgotten to buy my share, apparently, she has forgotten that Im home alrdy. oh, for goodness sake. so sorry if I appear to be grouchy, feeling rather under the weather. OH ! & I finally got my organiser. I hope it's big enough for me. I think I should change my tagboard. On a more random note, I want to volunteer for the Youth Olympics ! Bye. I totally dislike it when I'm online & waiting for some particular person & feeling super irritated or F-ed up about somemthg & this idiotic person had to come up & talk to me about all his retarded problems which are really totally non-existent in my point of view. Who gets sad when you have a GPA of 3.8 and not 4.0 when the previous sem was alrdy like 3.2 ? Not good enough meh. Nehneh. I want 3.0 also haven get lor. & stop whining about some ex whom you have no guts to get back. & give me all sorts of dumbass questions and excuses. & compare me to this or that person. I dont fucking like to be sang praises to or compared to others whether the person is beneath me or not. & I definitely have no need for you to be proud of. Im quite confident enough about myself. TY. I shall ignore you for my own good. Labels: ass-pissing happenings, chiropractic, FO, random, sick, updates |