sunday night
hi all,
I'm blogging agn !

& Im sick, agn? yes, agn. =.=

ming ming's birthday celebration at k was fun, despite being half dead. met shengting early in the morning to chiong for her presents and the cake, it was super last min sia and the shops havent open and we forgotten about the lighter and fork. we shall nv do that agn. -.-

the queue at kbox was longggggg. so we missed klunch and went for lunch. lol. took neoprints after k, somehow we like lost touch of the taking neoprints thg. super gan chiong inside the machine. lol. went to watch step up 2 after that and ming ming had to leave. It was nice although I dont quite understand the storyline. Their dance moves are great. went home ate bathed and slept.

work at expo with that bunch of youths, pple call them youths, but i prefer to think of them as babarians, was not very enjoyable. seriously, they play recklessly on the super big bounce despite the fact that there were smaller kids nearby. can you imagine a big 13 or 14 year old guy doing a back flip on a bounce with a kid barely even 6 like 3 steps away? that's ridiculous man. bloody idiotic.

another thing that I realised today, Singaporeans, being typical, like to take utmost advantage of others. you take one step backwards, they will take two steps towards you. like we cant see. wth.

I figured that if I were to have a kid in the future, I will only be interested in him/her until maybe ard 6yrs old. after that, when they start asking all the irritating qns and misbehaving and pissing me off, I will get totally sianed and un-interested. how nice. -.-

I want to go sentosaaaaa, but not these 2 days, shall hibernate for as much as I can.

okay, I think I should sleep. Night pple.

tell me howwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Labels: , , ,