|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
BE Spirit !
HI ALL, Im back from camp !attended Jenn's 21st birthday party on Sat before going to camp on Sun. the party was super fun. Jenn was very very pretty and the food was great the cake is nice. strawberry cheesecake lor. somemore the cheese is very light. truth or dare's forefeits damn funny. they made Amber dance to "my heart will go on." many of us were like, wah, we din noe Amber so hiong de leh. &&& ! for the first time, we heard pang cheng sing ! & we were saying in one song right, he has said/sang finish all that he has to sae in a year. LOL. he super funny and crap laaa. sing song still sae want warm up. FOC was fun and all while it lasted. despite having mainly bread for meals and less than 10 hours of sleep for 5 whole days. obviously once agn, Im sick. =.= & I must thank ShengTing for helping me and yunting register our GEMs while we were at camp, thank youuuuuuu. =DDD FOC held at St John's Island, a super holy and "there's nothg to be afraid of at night" place. :) okay, Day 1 was in school, & the cute little helpers & GL bunk got infested with cockroaches, damn gross la. big big cockroaches. EWWWW, they were like running all over the place and even invaded a few bags. so a few of us camped outside the clubhouse after disco night and debrief. pathetic lorrr. stupid T741. pui. I was super high after the sing a long session and also upon seeing their wtf? faces on hearing the solo night crap and wanted to laugh like shit lor. anw, it was the stupid trick that nearly killed me at FOP. Day 2, took super long time to reach StJohn. the walk from marina bay mrt station to the jetty was super tiring but still somehow fun with all the non stop cheering. andddd, I cant really remember what happened after lunch. ERRRR, oh, treasure hunt and mass games, they took my phone which died AKA ran out of batt sometime in between. I was depressed de lor. mass games was fun, watching them play mass twister and the fuist basket. damn disgusting game sia. after that was dinner and followed by blind mice I think. damn shiok to sabo the people during blind mice la, esp when they cant see. tell them they gg to bang into tree and they really believed. LOL. laugh die me. after that was MT night. & I finally understand why BE de MT night is different from other clubs de night walk alrdy. ours got story line wannn. somemore gt stations and at the stations freshies are supposed to get somethg done or find somethg while the seniors scare the shit out of them. it was super fun & we all were very high & enthu in the beginning but after screaming, shouting, crawling and jumping all over the place until like 5am the entire group of us knocked out la. & I swear it's very very amusing to see the freshies get freaked out when somethg suddenly happens. & I knocked my head against somethg in the station amoung all that excitment. wth. Day 3, woke up in a daze, like seriously. cant stand straight. lol. had sing a long and station games, and the mass put stocking over head game, then it was telematch ! personally, I enjoyed the telematch A LOT. setting it up and seeing themslide across the basar full of detergent and eating horrible food. actually, not very horrible la, salted egg, sichuan veg and one whole chilli. LOL. but the last part, sorting the red beans from the green beans are the most jia lat. den missed the second part as some of us were setting up the third part. wah, sauce pool, best ar. included all kinds of junk okay. campers' leftovers with a cockroach in it, honey with ants, soya sauce, rice and alot of other crap. & they were supposed to find cards inside it, some of which, was not even in the pool. I could laugh myself tired thinking of their faces when they realised there's no such card inside laaaaa. & while they went to wash up and prepare for campfire, like, 6 of us, SIXXXXX, had to clean the saucepool, which is even more gross now after all the stuff the campers did inside. =.= super disgusting la. but still, it was fun in a way. ended up all wet and dirty. so we went to shower before gg down for campfire. the skits they came up with and all were nice and creative la. the campers were super enthu towards the end of campfire la. for the first time in my entire camping life, which only consists of three pathetic camps, I've never seen campers who can sing song sing until national day songs, count on me singapore and majulah singapura luh. we even said the pledge sia. I think we all miss home. LOL. & the more ridiculous part is, when we asked them if they want to slp they replied NOOOOOOOO~~~~ damn crazy. dragged all the way till like 530++ ? & some of them even said they wanted to stay back and watch sunrise. sia la. morning still can very high. =.= okay la, I shall skip the last day of the camp. we came back homeeee and settled down in one of the classrooms in T3 and talked a lot and got dismissed, just to cut it short. lol. well, I daresay I really enjoyed the camp even though I dont have much of camper blood in me. poly camps are indeed different, and being part of a camp with a different role other than being a camper is also a whole new experience. :) was chatting with shumin just now and we were talking abt FOC at first and somehow it ended up with us concluding that DEPM coursemates, are all cute people, esp the o7o8 batch. LOL. it's clickable. ![]() ![]() ![]() okay, I should sleep now, will be gg to sao mu tml, it's qing ming ! BYE! :D |


