|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
& I cant think of a title.
I still cant think of a title. lol. super tired now after walking around bugis for the whole day, spent a bomb and dinner at causeway after that. work at 8 tomorrow. I think I shd sleep now but I want to watch tv. hahah. CCS assignment not done, Phocahantos 2(spelling?) ! school's okay, although not as good as compared to last year. dont like it when lecturers dont allow food in the class. sucks okayyyyyy. give me food and I'll be able to pay more attention lor. breaks dont count. anw, still dont enjoy PT's lessons. she contradicts herself quite a lot from what I see, seems to enjoy screaming at us quite a lot as well. not something I'm used to after being left alone to sleep or rot during lessons for a whole school year. oh wth. I cant think of any reasons to like her, or even try to like her. discovery channel's aliens kidnapping pple while they are sleeping show scares me. I've nv really thought much about aliens until the chicken little show, expt that the aliens in chicken little are so bloody cute and the ones in the documentary are so scary la. like they did experiments on humans and place some chip in their brain or somethg. pianggggg. scary lorrrr. & thus, the end result is, I cant sleep well at night. hur. was chatting with soh ah ming ytd. wah, super miss crapping with her. get well soon, & get done with ur ITP soon, I know it sucks but you can always bring a bomb ard. =D all of a sudden I realised that for the whole ten weeks long holiday, we are all so busy laaa. I was so caught up with school stuff, A BIT of work and other random stuffs that I did not really get to meet up with my dearies. gosh~~ miss them all man. we shall go out soon. >< Also, I realise I'm only updating like once in a week. shall try to be less lazy and update more often. :) cute robot character from glittergraphics =D that was unexoected. & I can only wish that you would hold me near. see you ard though. :) Labels: darlings, school, shopping |
