PICTUREEEEEEESSSSSS !
it's past 2am now and I cant sleep.
WHY?
Oh, bcos my mom forced me to drink cough syrup and they cause drowsiness as said on the label. It's true sia. & I knocked out not long after calling YunTing. to be more exact, halfway through I alrdy more than 3 quarters asleep. & was woken up like 20mins ltr by my bro bcos my mom refuses to slp with him. as you can see, 20mins=power nap. and therefore, Im quite very awake now. but the good thg about waking up is, to realise that I forgot to off my lappy. -.-

so, woke up, did a time table for the upcoming semester. Im having trouble rmb-ing the module names, timeslots and classrooms, so drew up a timetable. it's been so long since my last time table sia. & after that, wanted to find a paper clip to clip it to my organiser, but god knows where all the paper clips in my house went. wthhhhhhh. *rolls eyes*

ANW, went to sao mu on Sunday,
in english, I think it means clean up my ancestor's grave, somethg like that. I think.
went there with my whole family and two aunties. they were super enthu about taking pictures of us and emailing them over to my grandma, other aunty and her family in some part of America, staying near a mountain. -.- why mountain, I also dont know. sia la, my ah ma old alrdy dunnoe can tahan there de weather ma. SG weather everyday also liddat. at most heavy rain or super sunny days nia. there got four different seasons and she is alrdy complaining of the coldness when she reached there around one or two months ago. how ar u tell me.

I realise I've digressed quite a bit.

after the sao mu part, one of my aunties suggested gg to one of the coastlines nearby. the view there was really niceeeee, got mudskipper! zhua ni qiu ! (ni qiu, english called mudskipper right ?) anddd, then, the skies threatened to pour rain on us. LOL. o lvl essay. -.-

& we went to Farmart for dinner ! it's been like yearrrrs since I last went there. the last time was with xin hui, we wanted to go there buy hamster, or was it hamster food. okay, I cant rmb. never had dinner there before. but the seafood was super fresh. CHILLI CRAB CHILLI CRAB! & daddy forgot to order my stingrayyyyyyyy. okay, he dint forget, he dowan me to eat stingray. why WHY WHYYYYYY. cos I no voice lor. :( but the food was niceeeee. nice food makes the world go rounddddd ! like the wheels on the bus go round and round! =DDDDD

PICTUREEEES !


parrot with pretty tailllll.

pretty parrot.


another one. wonder how they get so many different coloured feathers.


more pretty parrots !


there were two goats there as well.
gentle unless snatching for food. sia la, they fight for it wan leh.





Im super stressed actually. but the goat is being nice ! it posed with me !
the pretty cat under my tableeee. It thinks that I will feed it.

okay, actually I did. & it refused to go away after that. -.-


& THESEEEEEEE are from the event at Expo!
City Harvest's Easter Extravaganza, if I'm not wrong.
The kids there are super duper ultraman cute I tell you.
Minus the youths.
A pair of twins and their brother.
they wanted take 2.


& take 3.
I tell u hor. Rmb this little boy's face.
I think he will grow up looking like Leonardo DiCaprio.

that's about all that I have currently,
& I'm gg to hunt around for pictures from the KL trip soon.

NIGHTY !

**many misses.

Labels: ,