SMU event at sentosa !
HI ALL !

work at Sentosa on Sunday. had to miss the formula drift event though.
anw, it was super slack la, bcos the weather was too hot & not much pple were interested in the game that we were tending ! YAY !

so, we sat under the little umbrella/shade for the whole day,
dug many holes on Tanjong beach to ambush the innocent passer bys and built many sandcastles until today whole body ache. =.=
butttt, it was super funny to see the WTH faces after they stepped into the holes. HAHAHAHAHAH.

I think we're addicted to digging holes since post FOC outing's grave digging ar. so it became like second nature. lol.

& on a more random note, global warming sucks.


PICTURES !




She did the almighty staircase soon after I gave up building my staircase beside my one foot long subway sandwich. & I happily buried her leg in the sand & stuck our slippers on top. =D


Close up ! spot the seashell !
I stuck a seashell there okay.



HAHA, slipperrrrr.


& I had a sudden craving for ice cream, & I cannot make ice cream balls ! wth. all made by yunting lor. they so super fragile. I dug the hole/bowl !


added some patterns to the bowl. lol.



more ice creams ! + my cute little slipper.



ice creammmmmmms. RIGHT.



Mount fuji, with bukit timah hill beside it.
the original plan was to build KL twin towers with the two nescafe cans, somehow, it failed.
so, we've got bukit timah hill !



the ruins of the greek olympic theater, or something like that.
actually, yun ting only wanted to dig a hole to ambush pple. =.=



over-looking to the little island opp.
nice clouds~~



sandcastle building competition !
we should have entered laaaa.



tau pokkkk and my sexy leg.
HAHAH.



show you all my sexy nail-less toe.
it's so much better now as compared to last time okayyyy.



twist twist !



guess who.



we built a sandcastle on top of her buried legs after rotting in the shade & getting restless.
it's supposed to be a house.



take 2.
looks like an ice cream cake lor.



close up !



& this has to happen. T.T
yunting insisted on building the sandcastle on top of her legs, then it felt like sauna inside.
& this happened after removing the legs. T.T



OH IT WAS SADDDDD.
IT WAS SAD WHEN THE CASTLE CAME DOWN.
:(
(inserts titanic big ship song)



still, we built another oneeee.
three layer this time.



coconut trees~~
C-O-C-O-N-U-T !



hideeeee.
my ear is seriously sunburnt.



look up & smileeeee!
happily digging ah tong's hole.
hole diggers pte ltd.com.com !



pretty scenery!
yunting took A LOT of scenery pics and my phone screamed low batt soon.
:(



coconuttttt.



more coconut trees.



sun set ! pretty hor.



twist twist !
I sheltered the tree from the sun ! =D



sunsetttt



take 2 !


opp islandddd.

& we buried ah tong in the hole but I did not manage to get a picture of it as I was super scared that my poor phone will die on me. shall get it from them sometime. took the lorry all the way back to jurong ! tks to the guy who sent us back ! & couldnt find jurong interchange. lol.

woke up today with a body full of aches, dont feel like going to school lar. went in the end. I'm a good student. =DDD super tired lorrrrr. got a balloon from the CCA drive ! YAY ! hahahah.

andddd, I've finally saved KL pictures from skye's photobucket. shall upload them some time soon, I hope. they are so super overdued. thursday's Labour Day ! no school no school !

tml's free cone day !
Pls go to the nearest Ben&Jerry outlet to get your free ice creams !
=D

okayyyy, BYE !
=DDDDD

Labels: , , , ,