|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
:(
I think Im falling sick. =(head damn pain cannnnnnnnn. Gastric dont like me also. how to go for tml's mt nightttttt. =((( I think wong thinks we are super. theres an assignment. uploaded onto blackboard last friday, she told us about it today. deadline ? tml. Oh, PRETTY PRETTY HOMEWORKKKK. now, I can stare at it and not know how to start. daddy's back from Germany with alot of chocolates. & I opened a new box and started eatg happily, they taste abit different. about halfway through, I saw alcohol printed on the box, spelt in a weird way which I dont understand. then, I realised there's alcohol inside. =.= the stupidest thing is, it alrdy happened before ytd. de ja vu okay. & I thought opening a new box would be different. =.=""""" now my stomach feels weird. |