EEYER.
Google doesnt allow me to access blogs :(



HELLO~~

I've learnt a new italiano word !
ceh belloh ! I think it's spelt like that.
it means, how beautiful. LOL.

schoolwork's been a pile of mount everest.
abstract of mommy class rep's email,


2. PR tutorial 4 - Please submit your group PR tutorial 4 on the musical on mon.
3. CCS make up lesson - CCS make up lesson is on this coming Mon 12th May. Venue at LT5A from 8am to 10am.
4. CCS religion research - Remember there is a CCS religion research to be done.
5. Logi tutorial 3 - Logi tutorial 3 on ticketing hand in on Mon.
6. Event creation tutorial 2 - Event Creation tutorial 2 (individual work) is due on tues.
7. Account tutorial - Remember to do qn 2,3,4. Due on tues.

How sad right.
Make up lesson on mon means monday's schedule is 8-6.
This is so sick.

Hmm. I think it doesnt look as bad. after crossing out those that are completed, I think Im only left with PR, Event creation, Accounts and CCS research.
okay, typing it all out makes it seem JUST AS BAD.

btw, stupid lecturer really went to complain to the BE director. wtf.
*spam wantons at him ar, hopefully he drowns in them.*
wonder how many rounds of interactive buddy did I play just to make myself feel happier.
& now I feel like a stupid sadist, more jia lat. SAD LOR.
SOMEMORE, I ended up feeling guilty for setting the stupid buddy on fire after throwing a flamethrower thing at him. HUR. :(
from now on, if I were to be late for any IT lessons, might as well go to the library for a 8-11 nap.
OH ! & read up more on my italiano as well ! the language is so interesting laaa.
I think I will be able to become smarter if I pon more IT lessons, instead of getting my ass pissed off like mad.
oh how I dread wednesdays, :( mondays as well. :(((((



my sis's elmo ! so cute right ! elmo's head bigger than mine sia.



I think we seriously shouldnt be eating marmee and playing with its freebies during class.



but they are so cute righttttt. choo choo train !
the wheels on the bus go round and round!
the flags on the top can move you noe !


LOL. Daphne's super geeky glasses.
& she took the pic for me !
I feel so motivated. lol.

I suppose this, would summarise my week in school. :)
what a highly depressing week. zzz.

okay, & lastly term tests in around two weeks.
study hard people !

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

BYEEEEEEEE
I miss you. :( I swear you have to fucking stop smoking.

Labels: , ,