|
Twit :)
Tweets! |
|
|
♥♥
You can't airbrush personality.
affiliates
DBSK ♥
BE club ♥
Ama Park
Cedric
Daphne Chen
Daphne & Samantha
Daphne Tan
Evelyn
Germaine
Ivy
Janet
Jialing
Kailing
Kiat hua
Kyte
Mingyue
Mingzhu
Natalie
ShengTing
Skye
Rui Ning
Wheelynn
Weilin
Yunting
Ziyan
Zeid
Class Blog ♥
Class Photobucket ♥
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: inspireoncemore |
rain ! :D
YAY ! It rained at ard 8 today! like finally.bcos ccs is cancelled, lesson for tml is like 1-3 only. =.= HAHAH. I still think IT lecturer is crap, even though he lent me the stupid notes for the stupid open book test. & I think the test is a goner lor. upate on the weekends, Vesak day was one freaking hot day. so I stayed at home and rotted. Sunday, ... , I forgot what I did. Saturday, went home early in the morning from school after MT night, slept awhile, overslept for chiro appointment, went to study with yunting, decided to go for k after awhile, lol, went over to cine, change of plans, ate and actually wanted to go for a movie, but the queue's freaking long, ended up shopping. lol. GSSSSSSS ! soon soon ! YAY ! Friday night stayed over in school for CMCC's nightwalk. it was okay I think, except one retarded person called me short. I swear I nearly slapped her across the face. WTH. *umbrella events* Welcome to Beijing. catchy song leh. |