credits & hitler talk. =.=
okayyyy,

firstly, I have to thank shengting for helping me think of a theme, which worked, for the stupid world expo tutorial which many of us nearly died doing a few weeks back & also for teaching me how to use the lappy to type chineseeeee. What an accomplishment at 2am in the morning. =.=

thank you many manyyyyyy. =DDD



& before that, we were having a very interesting talk about hitler having only one testicle. yes, I remembered it loud and clear from Daphne & I din rmb wrong. I even double checked with her yesterday. many years ago, she said I must believe her cos she is a history student. I can still remember it like 2-3 years later. HAHAH. I even asked how he lost it ytd. & she said due to a bomb. I was like LOL. BOMB. LOLOLOL. I dont think you can find this on the net. shengting & I tried okayyyyy, it's kind of pointless and meaningless anyway. but still an interesting fact. funny hor.



Laugh, pple.


Bomb leh. -.-
how sia.


nahhhhh.
blog alrdy laaa, where got cheat ur feeling. I so nice.
nice bangala you've met btw. LOL.


Also, I believe business is not easy to study.
I cannot imagine sleeping for less than 3hours for almost a week straight,
& still do my papers.

ohoh ! & ah ming ! if your colleague bully you somemore just think of FS after sept
& the "IT'S THE PAST =)))))))" thing. LOL.
or better still, just box him la.


BYEEEE.



---------------



They can take tomorrow and the plans we made,
They can take the music that we'll never play,
All the broken dreams,

Take everything,
Just take it away,
But they can never have yesterday,


They can take the future that we'll never know
They can take the places that we said we will go,
All the broken dreams,
Take everything,
Just take it away,
But they can never have yesterday
Yesterday-Leona Lewis




I can stare at it and not understand.
I can think of it and not comprehend.
guess I'm still not going to understand.
GG lor. how nice right. zzz.

Labels: , ,